Use this card to connect with more than 30,000 entrepreneurs and business owners.
- Get this card if you are a business owner or an entrepreneur who travels often.
- Pick something else if you want a credit card.
- Apply with any credit score. This is not a credit card so there are no score requirements.
How do I apply for the FoundersCard?
Applying for the FoundersCard is straightforward online:
- Click Apply now.
- Complete the information under the Get Access field and click Preview membership.
- Follow the instructions and submit your application.
- VIP travel privileges. Use benefits such as complimentary elite status, discounted airfare and travel experiences at airline and car rental partners. Partners include American Airlines, JetBlue, British Airways, Emirates, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Avis and Hertz.
- Hotel program. Save money on stays at partner hotels with special discounted rates. Partner hotels include Hilton, Caesars, W Hotels and Rosewood. You also get benefits like room upgrades, complimentary breakfast, no resort fees, flexible cancelation and more.
- Business solutions. Get exclusive benefits and discounts at retail partners, including Apple, UPS, Shopify, AT&T, Dell, 99designs, Office Depot and Microsoft Office.
- Lifestyle privileges. Get special privileges and discounted prices at Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, at select retail stores and at select spa, wellness and fitness locations worldwide.
- Networking. Become a member of a community of more than 30,000 like-minded individuals. FoundersCard often hosts member-only networking events worldwide where you can make new business connections.
What to watch out for
- Not a credit card. This is a membership card and not a credit card, meaning you can’t use it to make purchases.
- Annual fee. The annual membership fee is $595 standard rate. You can get this rate discounted to $395 when you use the code FCVIPFINDER on your application.
- Initiation fee. Aside from paying the annual fee, you need to make a one-time payment of $95. This fee is waived when you use the code FCVIPFINDER upon sign up.
- Benefit redemptions not automatic. Redeem benefits and discounted prices from your membership account. You can do so either on the FoundersCard website, its mobile app or using the Google Chrome extension, which notifies you whenever you visit a partner retailer that you can use certain benefits with your card.
How to apply for FoundersCard
- Click Apply now.
- Fill out the application form.
- Use the code FCVIPFINDER on your application.
- Review the form and submit.
What credit score do I need?
Since this is not a credit card there are no credit score requirements.
Compare business credit cards
If you’re a frequent traveler and startup company founder, the FoundersCard could be worth considering. You can save thousands of dollars with benefits and discounts at airline, hotel, car rental or retail partners. But the biggest benefit of this card is the networking opportunities when you join the community of 30,000 like-minded individuals.
However, if you want a credit card with travel rewards, check out other premium cards and compare your options.
Frequently asked questions
Kliment Dukovski is a credit cards writer. He's written over 600 articles to help readers find and compare the best credit cards. Kliment has also written on money transfers, home loans and more. Previously, he ghostwrote guides and articles on foreign exchange, stock market trading and cryptocurrencies.
The FoundersCard is a membership card designed for company owners, entrepreneurs and innovators who travel often. To own the card, expect to pay an annual fee of $395 with no initiation fee if you use the code FCVIPFINDER. Otherwise, you’ll pay a $595 annual fee with a $95 initiation fee.
Most of the card’s benefits come in the form of discounted airfare, hotel stays and car rentals. You can also get discounts on select business services, including, but not limited to, UPS, Apple and Office Depot. Plus you get to join a community with more than 30,000 like-minded individuals, which can help you expand your networking connections.
However, this isn’t a credit card and you can’t use it to make purchases.