Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Florida moped laws & insurance requirements
Insurance may be a smart option to protect yourself, even though it’s not required in Florida.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- States with the strictest driving laws
If you’re relaxed behind the wheel, you’ll want to steer clear of these states with the strictest driving laws.
- Motorcycle helmet laws by state
Understand motorcycle helmet laws in the states where you ride.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Arizona
See why riders pay $150 above the US average for insurance, despite Arizona’s low minimum requirements.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Georgia
Motorcycle crashes and major cities could weigh into your premium in Georgia.
- Compare motorcycle insurance in Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania sticks to the US average for bike insurance with many quality companies to choose from.
- How to register your new motorcycle
You’ll need to prove ownership and insurance before getting your license plate handed to you.
- Illinois moped laws & insurance requirements
You’ll need the same insurance as motorcycles, but double-check licensing and headlight visibility rules.
- How to insure a motorcycle with a salvage title
Salvage your bike’s roadworthy reputation with a safety-focused rebuild and rebuilt title, then get insurance.
- Compare motorcycle insurance for new riders
Get plenty of coverage and avoid rookie mistakes while you’re learning.
- Compare custom motorcycle insurance
Get a policy tailored to your custom ride, but expect higher rates.