Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Fisher-Price toys review
The place for everything your kids could need or want — from sleepwear to bath gear, educational toys to ride-on cars.
What is Fisher-Price?
Founded in 1930, Fisher-Price is an online and in-store toymaker that sells toys, gear and even vehicles to get the fun rolling into creative play for your newborn, baby, toddler or big kid. It sells items on its site, through third parties like eToys.com and Amazon.com or in stores like Walmart, Target, Toys R Us, Kmart, Barnes & Noble and Kohls. Browse through a massive selection of stuffed animals, educational toys, quality dolls, playsets and more.
What can I buy at Fisher-Price?
Fisher-Price organizes its products by age, brand and category.
- Baby gear. Fisher-Price sells all things baby — nightlights, mobiles, soothers and infant play gyms.
- Ride-on toys. Let your adventurous older kids explore the world with sit, scoot and ride options.
- Educational toys. Find the perfect toy for your kid — from dolls to rainbow xylophones to plastic building blocks to learning games.
- Apparel and bedroom items. Look no further for that cute supima hat for baby, Thomas the Tank Engine blanket for toddler, bedroom set for big kid and more.
What sets Fisher-Price apart from other brands?
If you’re a parent, you won’t need to run store to store to find the right toy for your kid or loved ones. Fisher-Price’s wide selection of infant gear, children’s wear, educational toys and more are easy to buy online or in stores. And items are backed by a nearly 90-year reputation for high-quality products.
If you’re searching for safe, reliable and easy-to-buy toys, Fisher-Price.com is a good place to start.
Frequently asked questions
Pros and cons
- Reputable and safe. Founded in 1930, Fisher-Price is a huge corporation that faces a lot of regulation to keep its toys safe and sound for children’s use.
- Wide (and easy-to-find) selection. Well organized, its site can help you select from hundreds of products for a wide range of ages.
- Online community. Fisher-Price’s site offers more than just shopping — including valuable info for new parents on what to expect from their children at their stages of growth.
- Can be expensive. Quality items can come with expensive price tags, depending on what you’re looking for.
- Limited “green” options. Many newer brands offer a limited stock of longer-use toys that aren’t made of so much plastic.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Fisher-Price.com currently ships items to the US, Canada and the UK.
|Shipping method||Shipping time||Shipping cost|
|Standard||2–5 business days||$9.95|
|2-Day Rush||2 business days||$24.95|
|Next Day Rush||Following business day||$29.95|
|International (rush shipping not available outside the US)||Varies by order|
Fisher-Price.com accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard and American Express, and PayPal.
If you’re unsatisfied for any reason, return your item within 30 days for an immediate exchange or refund. Allow for shipping and processing time. Most items are returnable, though those that aren’t are clearly marked at the time of purchase.
Items must be returned in good condition, in original boxes (whenever possible) and with all paperwork, parts and accessories received at shipment.
To return your item:
1. Complete and print a return form online.
2. Print a shipping label.
3. Return your item to:
8300 Fairway Place
Middleton, WI 53562
Fisher-Price promo codes & deals
More guides on Finder
Get up to 90% off popular brands through ThredUp, a secondhand clothing website. Here’s what you need to know before you start shopping.
PatPat promo codes
Promo codes, deals and discounts on PatPat clothes for kids and moms, home goods and more.
Top 10+ made-in-USA toy brands
Gear up for imaginative play with toys made right here in the USA. See our top picks for whimsical toys that support American manufacturing.
Top 25 made-in-USA kids clothing brands
Support local manufacturing with these top American-made kids apparel companies. Feel good about sustainably-sourced materials like organic cotton.
The new state of retail: E-commerce stats 2020
Stats on the digital economy to keep you in the know.
7 best cruise lines for toddlers
With babysitting and tot-friendly activities, these are the best cruise lines for toddlers that will have your little one smiling at sea from ear to ear.
JM Bullion review
Pros and cons of buying and selling with this Texas-based bullion business.
SD Bullion review
Feedback and purchasing policies to consider before buying or selling through SD Bullion.
Money Metals Exchange review
Pros and cons of buying and selling through this Idaho-based bullion provider.
How to sell on eBay
A beginner’s guide to selling on the “world’s largest marketplace” — setting up a store, fees, shipping and money-saving tips.
Ask an Expert