Ferrari Financial Services auto loans review
Buy your dream car or use your current collection as collateral for a loan.
- Best for drivers looking for a quick way to finance a luxury car.
- Pick something else if you want a simple online application with clear terms.
- Variety of lease terms
- Loans and lines of credit available through FFS
- Preowned models available
- No online application
- Specific rates not listed
Ferrari Financial Services special discounts
- Military: No
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: Yes
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: No
Ferrari Financial Services customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||18 October 2019|
Ferrari collector programs
Ferrari offers two programs to current owners looking to use their vehicle or collection as collateral for a loan or line of credit:
- Ferrari Select. The Ferrari Select program allows you to borrow against the equity in a single Ferrari or a collection of Ferraris. The minimum line of credit amount is set at $500,000, and the maximum depends on the value of your collection.
- Ferrari Direct. The Ferrari Direct program allows you to use the equity in a single vehicle — either a Ferrari or other luxury car — to secure a term loan. These loans have flexible terms and no early termination or origination fees.
You can use your loan or line of credit for almost any legitimate purpose — from purchasing a classic Ferrari to investing in a business venture.
How to apply
Ferrari Financial Services doesn’t have an online application. To get started, you’ll need to contact an authorized Ferrari dealership to inquire about your financing options.
How do repayments work?
Aside from mentioning that it offers autopay, Ferrari doesn’t list much information about how repayments work on its website. Contact your local Ferrari dealership for more details.