Borrow as little as $100 all the way up to $35,000.
|Product Name||Fast5kLoans Short-term Loans Connection Service|
|Min. Loan Amount||$100|
|Max. Loan Amount||$35,000|
|Loan Term||6 months to 6 years|
|Turnaround Time||As soon as the next business day|
|Requirements||Regular source of income, verifiable bank account, US citizen, ages 18+|
- Regular source of income
- Verifiable bank account
- US citizen
- 18+ years old
What is Fast5kLoans?
Fast5kLoans is a short-term loan connection service. Rather than lending directly to borrowers, you fill out an online form to get connected with multiple lenders you might qualify with — even if you have poor credit. The providers in its network offer loans from $100 to $35,000 — though you’ll have to meet stricter credit requirements to qualify for larger amounts.
Depending on the lender and your loan amount, your loan term could last anywhere from 0.5 years to 6 years. However, interest rates and other fees depend on the lender you’re connected with and your state of residence.
What are the benefits of using Fast5kLoans?
From its network of lenders that offer large loan amounts to its quick process, here are a few perks of using Fast5kLoans:
- Wide range of loan amounts. You may be matched with a provider that can lend you anywhere from $100 all the way up to $35,000 depending on your credit history and personal financial situation.
- Variety of loan terms. Many lenders in Fast5kLoans’ network offer loan terms from two months to six years depending on how much you borrow.
- Quick process. It takes less than five minutes for Fast5kLoans to process your request and connect you with a lender. And once you finalize your application, you may be able to get your funds as soon as the next business day.
What to watch out for
From its unclear state eligibility to its lack of a contact phone number, consider these potential drawbacks before using Fast5kLoans’ service:
- May impact your credit. When you submit a request through Fast5kLoans, you’re authorizing the lenders in its network to check your credit. This could potentially lower your score, which could hurt future applications for loans.
- Bank account required. To qualify for a loan with one of Fast5kLoans’ partner lenders, you’ll need to have a verifiable bank account to receive your funds via direct deposit.
- Not available in all states. While Fast5kLoans advertises that it has a network of lenders across most of the 50 states, it doesn’t mention which ones it doesn’t work in. This means you won’t know if you qualify until after you begin filling out its online form.
- No phone number listed. To get in touch with Fast5kLoans, you’ll need to email the company at info@Fast5kLoans.com. This means you won’t have any way of knowing how quickly you’ll get a response — if at all.
Compare short-term loan providers
Must read: Not all lenders may be legit
Although Fast5kLoans attempts to vet every lender it works with, it’s a good idea to evaluate the lender you’re matched with to make sure you’re information isn’t being misused. Before signing any loan agreements with a lender, make sure it’s legit to avoid falling victim to a scam.
Is it safe to use Fast5kLoans?
However, because Fast5kLoans is a connection service, your information is shared with third-party lenders to find one that can work with you. This can lead to unsolicited phone calls and emails from lenders — even after you’ve finalized your loan.
What does the Internet say about Fast5kLoans?
There isn’t much online about Fast5kLoans. It doesn’t have a Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Trustpilot page — though this isn’t that uncommon for a connection service. Because borrowers are redirected to a lender’s website, they usually leave reviews for the lender itself. If you’re connected with a short-term loan provider, be sure to check its BBB or Trustpilot page to make sure it’s legit before you submit a full application.
Am I eligible?
To be connected with a lender in Fast5kLoans’ network, you must:
- Have a regular source of income.
- Have a verifiable bank account.
- Be a US citizen.
- Be at least 18 years old.
How do I get started?
Fast5kLoans’ online form is relatively simple, but you’ll have to provide quite a bit of information. Follow these steps to get started:
- Click Go to Site to be redirected to Fast5kLoans’ website and start the online form.
- Select how much you need to borrow and your preferable loan term.
- Enter your contact information, details about your income and your bank account information.
- Enter even more personal details to verify your identity.
- Select your estimated credit score and reason for borrowing.
- Click Finish Form to submit your request.
It can take up to five minutes to verify your information and find one or more lenders that you might qualify with.
What information do I need to submit?
To fill out Fast5kLoans’ online form, you’ll need to provide the following details:
- Name, address, email and phone number.
- Military status.
- Income source and monthly gross income.
- If employed, how long you’ve been with the company and your employer’s name.
- How often you get paid and your next pay date.
- Driver’s license or state ID number.
- Social Security number.
- The name of your bank and your bank account and routing number.
- How long you’ve had your bank account and the type of account it is.
- Whether you have direct deposit set up with your bank account.
I was connected with a lender. Now what?
Once you’ve been connected with a lender, you’ll need to complete a full application to see if you’re eligible for a loan. If you have any questions about your application status, contact your lender directly.
Before signing any loan documents, read over the terms carefully and make sure you understand any fees you might be on the hook for. Don’t be afraid to ask questions about anything you don’t understand. After you’ve signed the dotted line, you may be able to get your funds deposited directly into your bank account as soon as the next business day.
With Fast5kLoans’ quick online form, you could be connected with multiple lenders offering up to $35,000 in just a few minutes. But not everyone qualifies for this large amount, and you won’t know if it services your state until after you start filling out its online form.