Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Compare family life insurance
Buy a policy to protect your family financially in case something happens to you.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Nationwide SmartRide review
Earn a discount on your auto insurance using collected data about your safe driving habits.
- The best debit cards for kids for 2021
Support your child’s financial knowledge and teach the important real-life money skills in a safe and controlled way with a kids’ debit card.
- Dayforward life insurance review
Dayforward’s innovative income-replacement life insurance product appeals to many parents seeking simple life insurance solutions.
- 20 best jobs for kids to make money
Teach your kids money management with these job ideas, including walking dogs, shovelings snow and teaching sports.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Top 10 stocks for kids: Kickstart their savings
Build your child’s first portfolio with these popular blue-chip stocks.
- Verizon Family Money Kids Debit Card review
An app that gives you up to 5 prepaid debit cards for kids but costs $5.99 per month after your free trial.
- Till Financial debit card review
Till encourages your kid to be a smart spender, but it has some limitations.
- The best free debit cards for kids for 2021
A must-have for parents looking to teach their little ones healthy money habits early on.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.