Express believes that fashion should be “effortless, approachable and fun,” and those qualities are showcased in the company’s unique selection of business and casual pieces. If you’re a young professional looking to give your wardrobe a high-end boost without high-end prices, Express is worth checking out.
Popular Express coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|11 Apr 2019||15% off entire purchase||234****|
|13 Jun 2019||20% off any order online and in-store||********|
|11 Apr 2019||Earn $5 bonus reward with completion of the fit challenge||********|
|11 Apr 2019||Earn $5 bonus reward and 15% off next purchase||********|
|11 Apr 2019||20% off first Express factory outlet purchase||********|
How do I use my Express promo code?
What can I buy at Express?
Women’s. Stay fashion-forward with one-of-a-kind Express style for women. Browse through tons of dresses, blouses, jeans, dress pants, accessories and more.
Men’s. Express Men has all the clothing options a guy needs for both work and play — from business suits to sweatpants and everything in between.
Sale. Snag some great deals when you shop the sale and clearance racks.
What sets Express apart?
Express has become known for its strong sense of professional style, while still remaining cool and comfortable. But beyond that, the company is also involved in a variety of community and global efforts to make its corner of the world a better place.
Pros and cons of shopping at Express
- Free shipping on orders over $50.
- 15% student discount.
- Earn Next Rewards and save even more.
- No online returns or exchanges can be made on purchases made from Express Factory Outlet stores.
Case study: Jing’s experience
Jing Jun Ma
As a young urban professional, I am Express’ ideal target market, and I have the wardrobe to prove it. So much so that I once had an employee tell me “I’ve never seen [Express Next] rewards that high before.”
My 5 tips for shopping like an Express-oisseur are:
- Sign up for the Express Next loyalty program card. You get a birthday gift every year and rewards points for every dollar you spend. I’ve saved over a few hundred dollars from the cash back alone.
- Try their jeans on in person. Their jeans are of questionable quality and cut — although I have recently found one style that’s become my go-to.
- Be wary of some of their on-clearance items. Some seem to be lower in quality. I’ve bought enough t-shirts from them to know.
- Check back every few months. Their styles are quite different from season to season, and it can be hit or miss.
- Try not to buy at full price. Express is a very sales-driven company, so I rarely ever buy at full price. There’s almost always a sale, coupon, discount or reward on my Express Next card to take advantage of.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
U.S. Shipping rates and delivery speeds
|Shipping method||Delivery speed|
|U.S. Standard $8.00 — (FREE for orders of $50 or more)||5 – 7 business days|
|U.S. Second day — $15.00||2 business days|
|U.S. Overnight — $21.00||1 business day|
International shipping rates and delivery speeds
|Shipping method||Delivery speed|
|Canada Standard $8.00 — (FREE for orders of $50 or more)||6 – 8 business days|
|Canada Express — $40.00||3 – 4 business days|
|International Standard— $25.00||6 – 10 business days|
|International Express— $60.00||3 – 5 business days|
Express accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, the EXPRESS NEXT Credit Card and Express gift cards.
Returns and exchanges need to be made within 90 days of the purchase date. Note that some items cannot be returned or exchanged, including items with “Do Not Remove” tags that have been removed, personal care products and gift cards.