Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Ethel M Chocolates coupon codes
Enjoy fresh, small batch, made-from-scratch chocolate by Ethel M Chocolates.
Ethel M Chocolates is a candy company located in the heart of the Nevada desert. The company, which is an offshoot of Mars, Inc, was founded by Forrest Mars, Sr., son of Ethel Mars, whose homemade chocolate recipes were the sole inspiration for Ethel M Chocolates. Today, these chocolates are still made in small batches by hand and never contain preservatives — a true homage to Ethel’s original recipes, made with a healthy helping of love and care.
Ethel M Chocolates discount and coupon codes
What can I buy at Ethel M Chocolates?
- Signature collections. Whether cherry cordials are your game or you’re more of a pecan brittle type, Ethel M Chocolates has a signature collection box just for you.
- Build your own box. Not seeing your favorites all wrapped up into one? Make your own customized assortment, right down to the color of the bowtie, with the build-your-own tool.
- Holiday collections and gifts. Treat that special someone right with the delicious gift of chocolate for the holidays or other special occasions.
When’s the next sale?
Ethel M Chocolates runs special sales and discounts frequently. The best part is that if they apply to your order, a pop-up screen will show up during checkout to fill you in on the savings.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
All orders of $100 or more ship for free. Orders of any lesser amount cost a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping. Items typically arrive within 3 to 7 business days, Mondays excluded.
A few additional pieces of shipping information you should know:
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii — add $20
- International delivery (call for details) — starting at $40
- Expedited rush shipping (by request) — add $20
Ethel M Chocolates accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Ethel M Chocolates does not typically accept returns, unless there is a quality issue. If this is the case, contact customer service. You may need to send the item in question back to the company for an inspection in order to receive a refund. Note that some returns will incur a 25% restocking fee.
What sets Ethel M Chocolates apart?
The premise behind Ethel M Chocolates is that by making chocolate in small batches and packaging each piece by hand, the quality of the end product can be much greater than mass-produced candy.
Pros and cons
- Affordable shipping. Even though free shipping is only for orders of $100 or more, paying a flat rate of $9.99 for all other orders isn’t a bad price at all, considering the extra expenses of shipping a temperature-sensitive item like chocolate.
- Register for free coupons and discounts. Earn exclusive offers and special rewards, and all you have to do is sign up for free.
- Subpar refund policy. You might have a hard time getting your money back if you’re not happy with your order.
Ethel M Chocolates is a great mix of quality and value, with a handmade, small-batch charm to the company that sets it apart from many of its competitors.
Common questions about Ethel M Chocolates
More guides on Finder
iCliniq review May 2021
Speak to doctors by chat, phone or video 24/7 — but they may not be practicing in the US.
Medici review May 2021
Chat with your regular doctor, specialist or therapist via text and video with this app.
Netspend Small Business Prepaid card review
This business account supports in-person payments and lets you manage employee spending.
Peapod is a delivery service that shops, packs and delivers your groceries to your home or business. See a step-by-step guide, customer reviews and what to watch out for.
Zebit – Buy Now & Pay Over Time review
Purchase items you need over six months with no interest or fees, but be aware of the drawbacks. Zebit allows financing through its credit line for purchases made on its site.
How do Ace Hardware rewards work?
Handy folks near and far can earn points when they sign up for Ace Rewards — but only at participating locations.
Chase Business Complete Banking review
This Chase business checking account has built-in card acceptance using a smartphone card reader.
Shopify vs. Amazon
Comparing Shopify and Amazon? Here’s how these platforms measure up.
How do Ulta rewards work?
Calling all beauty lovers! Earn points on purchases online or in stores to spell savings and exclusive discounts throughout the year.
How does Ibotta work?
Is Ibotta worth it? Learn how it uses your personal information.
Ask an Expert