Enjoy fresh, small batch, made-from-scratch chocolate by Ethel M Chocolates.
Ethel M Chocolates is a candy company located in the heart of the Nevada desert. The company, which is an offshoot of Mars, Inc, was founded by Forrest Mars, Sr., son of Ethel Mars, whose homemade chocolate recipes were the sole inspiration for Ethel M Chocolates. Today, these chocolates are still made in small batches by hand and never contain preservatives — a true homage to Ethel’s original recipes, made with a healthy helping of love and care.
Ethel M Chocolates discount and coupon codes for December 2018
Popular Ethel M Chocolates coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Dec 2018||25% off any order||GRE****|
|28 Nov 2018||Free hot cocoa tin with $75 and over order||COZ****|
|27 Nov 2018||25% off any order||THX****|
|24 Nov 2018||20% off any order||THX****|
|8 Nov 2018||Free shipping with orders of $50 and over||SLE****|
|14 Dec 2018||Free shipping with any order||********|
What can I buy at Ethel M Chocolates?
- Signature collections. Whether cherry cordials are your game or you’re more of a pecan brittle type, Ethel M Chocolates has a signature collection box just for you.
- Build your own box. Not seeing your favorites all wrapped up into one? Make your own customized assortment, right down to the color of the bowtie, with the build-your-own tool.
- Holiday collections and gifts. Treat that special someone right with the delicious gift of chocolate for the holidays or other special occasions.
When’s the next sale?
Ethel M Chocolates runs special sales and discounts frequently. The best part is that if they apply to your order, a pop-up screen will show up during checkout to fill you in on the savings.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
All orders of $100 or more ship for free. Orders of any lesser amount cost a flat rate of $9.99 for standard shipping. Items typically arrive within 3 to 7 business days, Mondays excluded.
A few additional pieces of shipping information you should know:
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii — add $20
- International delivery (call for details) — starting at $40
- Expedited rush shipping (by request) — add $20
Ethel M Chocolates accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Ethel M Chocolates does not typically accept returns, unless there is a quality issue. If this is the case, contact customer service. You may need to send the item in question back to the company for an inspection in order to receive a refund. Note that some returns will incur a 25% restocking fee.
What sets Ethel M Chocolates apart?
The premise behind Ethel M Chocolates is that by making chocolate in small batches and packaging each piece by hand, the quality of the end product can be much greater than mass-produced candy.
Pros and cons
- Affordable shipping. Even though free shipping is only for orders of $100 or more, paying a flat rate of $9.99 for all other orders isn’t a bad price at all, considering the extra expenses of shipping a temperature-sensitive item like chocolate.
- Register for free coupons and discounts. Earn exclusive offers and special rewards, and all you have to do is sign up for free.
- Subpar refund policy. You might have a hard time getting your money back if you’re not happy with your order.
Ethel M Chocolates is a great mix of quality and value, with a handmade, small-batch charm to the company that sets it apart from many of its competitors.