We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
eHarmony promo codes
Meet singles in your area and fall in love.
Online dating sites like eHarmony make it easier than ever to meet local singles who have lots in common with you.
How does eHarmony work?
These days, finding your soul mate doesn’t have to be limited to your friendship group or to bumping into a potential other while on a night on the town. eHarmony is one of the trailblazers of online dating, with a presence not just in the US, but also Canada, the UK and Australia. It takes the stress out of building relationships and finding long time partners by matchmaking you with potential others that you actually have things in common with.
The online dating service uses a scientific relationship questionnaire, which all users are required to fill out, and uses it to discover potential matches on the basis of your compatibility. The site will automatically sift through its singles to find the best matches for you, so this means a higher chance that you’ll fall in love and find ‘the one’ with them.
Want to be even more specific? You can afford to be picky with eHarmony as this relationship service allows you a number of dating options including Christian dating, Catholic dating, professional dating, single parent dating, and senior dating. Because there is someone for everyone.
When’s the next eHarmony promo?
You can often find promo codes online and on finder.com for eHarmony memberships. Check back for savings of up to 87% off your eHarmony membership. When you could save almost 90%, why pay full price?
Pros and cons of eHarmony
- Dating selections. There are various dating preferences that you can select. For example, you can find matches by profession, religion, orientation, state or even by city.
- Payment method. You can choose to pay for the dating plan using your Visa/Mastercard or PayPal.
- Privacy. Other members will not see sensitive information about you, such as how much your earn.
- Free registration. Registration is free.
- Risk-free trial. You can use the site risk-free for the first week.
- Scientific matching. eHarmony uses a scientific matching system to help connect you with people who are compatible to your personality and beliefs.
- Expert guidance. eHarmony works with a group of experts who will help you create meaningful and long-lasting relationships.
- Costs. Although registration is free, you will need to subscribe to a dating plan. The cheapest dating plan costs $9.95 per month.
How to register
Registering for the eHarmony dating site is quite easy. However it will take you about 10 minutes due to the long questionnaire, so it’s recommended you take your time while answering questions. You will first begin by signing up for the site, which is free of charge.
After you register, you’ll be asked to answer various questions based on your personality. Once completed, you can begin creating your profile and upload profile pictures. Finally, select a subscription plan to start getting matches.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for eHarmony
eHarmony has a one week risk-free guarantee. You’ll get a refund within your first week of joining the site if you’re unsatisfied with the services provided. Besides the risk-free policy, you can also cancel your subscription and receive a full refund. However, this needs to be done within three business days of you purchasing the subscription, and before midnight on the third business day. If your subscription goes past the third business day, you’re subscription will run the course of it’s length.
Once your subscription is nearing it’s end-date, you can cancel it by logging into your account and going to your account settings. Click on billing and select to cancel the subscription or close the account.
eHarmony is an online dating website that aims to help singles develop relationships with compatible partners using a scientific compatibility system. Why not try it today and find love online?
Ask an Expert