Show the special man in your life just how much he means to you with the perfect Easter gift.
For many of us, Easter is a glorious time of year when we can stuff our faces with chocolate and not feel guilty about it. It’s a time of egg hunts, chocolate bunnies, hot cross buns and a relaxing long weekend.
Widely considered to be the most important Christian holiday, Easter is celebrated in a range of different ways all around the world. Eggs first became associated with Easter in medieval Europe, while the Germans first produced chocolate eggs for Easter in the 19th century.
What would you like to know first?
Easter Day gifts for every personality type
Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
Men's Stainless Steel Silver-Tone Crucifix Cross Necklace
M&M'S Easter Peanut Chocolate Candy Bag, 11.4 oz
Apple iPad Mini 4
Lindt Chocolate Luxury Easter Hamper
M&M'S Easter White Chocolate Candy Bag, 8 oz
Personalized Mens Travel Bag
Mini Donut Eraser Set
Plush Unicorn Bouquet
iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum
Men's Camper Moccasin Slipper
Mens Stainless Steel Two-Tone Tablet Prayer Cross
Lindt Gold Bunny - Milk Chocolate 3.5 Ounce
45mm MVMT Leather Strap Watch
Smarties Easter Egg Gift Set
Apple iPod touch 16GB
Personalized Blue Easter Basket
Beard Grooming & Trimming Kit for Men Care
Cadbury Giant Creme Egg 497g
Fire HD 10 Tablet with Alexa
Cadburys Mini Eggs
Men's Cozy Wool Memory Foam Slippers
Kinder Friends Assorted Chocolates
Amazon Echo and Alexa
Sutton Mens Titanium Cubic Zirconia Band
Cadbury Dairy Milk Egg 'n' Spoon
Current deals and offers
Popular codes in US - Top Deals - US Shopping
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|13 Nov 2018||20% off qualifying purchase||20O****|
|14 Nov 2018||$5 off orders $115 or more||AFE****|
|13 Nov 2018||$30 off select orders||QL6****|
|14 Nov 2018||5% off everything||********|
How to choose the best Easter Day gifts for him
- While most of us associate Christmas as being a time for gift giving, Easter is another period when it’s a great idea to spoil the important people in your life with a present or three. The holiday long weekend gives you plenty of time to reconnect with family and friends, so why not show someone you care with a thoughtful Easter gift?
- If you’ve decided to give gifts this Easter, chances are you’re grappling with the problem of how to decide on the right presents for each person. Some people are naturals at finding the perfect gift, but for many of us it’s a struggle we face every time Christmas, Easter, birthdays and anniversaries roll around.
- In order to track down excellent Easter gifts that the recipient will love, it’s a good idea to first consider who you’re buying for. What are their interests and hobbies? Do they have expensive tastes or would they be simply overjoyed that you thought of buying them something?
- One thing you should definitely do is take the time to consider the personality of the person you are buying for, as different gifts will obviously be better suited to different types of people. Is he a gadget nerd or perhaps obsessed with sport and the outdoor life? Is he the shy, retiring type or a proud extrovert? Is he someone well-known for a wicked sense of humor or does he take a more serious approach to life? The answers to these questions will help you find the right gift.
- You also need to consider exactly what you’re trying to say to the gift recipient. Gifts are one of the oldest and most basic forms of communication we have at our disposal and the type of gift you give can have a huge influence on the message you send. If you’re buying for your husband or boyfriend, you’ll want to convey a message of love and perhaps romance. A gift for a male friend might take more of a humorous approach, referencing a shared joke or memory, while a gift for your father or brother will also need to be tailored to your relationship.
- Do you want the gift to show the man in your life how special he is to you? Are you in the early stages of a relationship and want to give a gift that shows you care, but not something too over-the-top that’s going to give him the wrong idea and scare him off? Whatever the reason you’re buying for, taking a few minutes to plan ahead before you actually start shopping can save you a lot of stress in the long run.
- Once you understand who you’re buying for and what message you’re trying to convey, the next step is to consider possible gift ideas. Being Easter, the most obvious place to start looking for gifts is in the confectionery aisle. Chocolate and Easter go together like Christmas and turkey, so spoiling him with an avalanche of sweet treats is always a recipe for success. You can look for eggs or bunnies, or perhaps look for something a little bit fancy if he likes the finer things in life.
- After that, choosing the right gift will likely come down to his personality. Perhaps a new golf club and golf balls will make his day, or you could splash out on a couple of his favorite DVDs. You could even plan a romantic movie night for the two of you over the Easter long weekend, complete with viewing material, snuggles on the lounge and plenty of popcorn and snacks.
- If your man likes looking after himself, a personal care package with shaving cream, deodorant, body wash and the like could go down a treat. For something a little more traditional, a cross on a neck chain might be a nice touch. You could focus on family with a beautifully framed photo or two, or perhaps even gift the gift of time and book a romantic weekend away.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, you could even put together an entire Easter gift basket for him. Make sure to have a theme for the basket, whether it be chocolate, food, golf, grooming, movies, gadgets or anything else and make sure it’s tailored to his personality.
- The list of possible gifts you can choose is never ending, so there’s no excuse for not giving him the right gift this Easter. But if you still feel like you need more help to track down a great present, check out the wonderful gift ideas above.