Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
EarthVPN promo codes
A fast VPN with continuous connectivity.
EarthVPN is a cheap and anonymous VPN service that can help protect your privacy and expand your access to the online world.
Popular EarthVPN coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 Mar 2018||Sign up for EarthVPN today starting at $3.99 a month||********|
How do I use my EarthVPN promo code?
What can I buy at EarthVPN?
You can pay for an EarthVPN monthly or annually, depending on your preference. For $3.99 each month or $39.99 each year, you’ll get:
- Access to 54 countries and 190 locations
- PPTP / L2TP / SSTP / OpenVPN protocols
- Service with no logs and unlimited speed and bandwidth
- 3 simultaneous connections from same place
- Access to torrent programs
- Anonymity online
- Access to UK TV
- 128bit AES & 2048 bit RSA encryption
- 99.99% service uptime guarantee
- Around the clock technical supportWith EarthVPN, there’s no contract, activation is instant and there’s a seven day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied.
When’s the next sale?
Follow the EarthVPN Twitter to hear about any special promos.
What sets this brand apart?
EarthVPN is one of the least expensive VPN services without sacrificing quality. Its around the clock customer service is an invaluable resource for customers traveling in different time zones.
Pros and cons
- Inexpensive option. Other VPN services are significantly more expensive.
- No data logging. EarthVPN never logs your data.
- Secure your online data. EarthVPN can help keep your information secure.
- Commitment required for the best deal. You’ll save $8 each year by paying for an annual subscription.
Pay for your EarthVPN order on its secure website with PayPal, AliPay, Union Pay, WebMoney or Bitcoin.
For more advanced users who don’t need a polished and user friendly experience, EarthVPN is an ideal budget VPN option.
Frequently asked questions
Ask an Expert