Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Dresslink.com review – trendy fashion at affordable prices
Find fashion trends at incredibly low prices and earn DL points on future orders at Dresslink.com.
Put together an entire outfit from head to toe and top it off with a large selection of beauty products, handbags and accessories. If you’re really feeling trendy, snag a mermaid blanket, available in tons of cute colors and styles.
What can I buy at Dresslink.com?
- Dresses: You won’t find deals like this on dresses anywhere else. Choose from party dresses to casual prints and super trendy sweater dresses.
- Shirts and blouses: Find summery tanks, graphic tees and chic blouses perfect for the young professional.
- Sweaters and cardigans: Whether you want a casual pullover to pair with jeans or a fancy open-front sweater to pull your look together, there’s something for every look.
- Jumpsuits and playsuits: Find the latest looks in jumpsuits and rompers, from chic to stunningly elegant.
- Lingerie: Wow that special someone with a large selection of sexy lingerie at Dresslink.
- Swimwear: Browse through one-pieces, bikinis and cover-ups to find the perfect bathing suit.
- Shoes: Choose from endless heels, flats, lace-ups and more.
- Accessories: From handbags to jewelry to the mermaid blanket, you’ll find everything you need to complete your outfit.
- Beauty: Shop makeup, brushes, nail polish and skincare.
- Baby and kids: Find adorable clothing, accessories and toys for the kids.
Pros and cons of Dresslink.com
- Low prices. Snag affordable deals on clothing, beauty products and accessories.
- Kids’ sizes. Shop for mom and baby in one place.
- DL rewards points. Write a review, post a product photo or video, or simply shop at Dresslink to earn rewards.
- International shipping available. However, there may be additional shipping or tax costs, depending on the country.
- Long shipping estimates. Standard shipping to most countries typically takes 15 to 25 business days, with shipping to Latin America, Europe, Africa and Australia taking up to 65 days.
- Free shipping does not include tracking. If you want to track your order, you’ll need to pay for expedited or express shipping.
- Return policy. All returns must be made within 15 days unless defective or damaged.
Shipping and returns
Dresslink offers three shipping options:
|Standard.||Delivered in 15 to 25 business days. Standard shipping to Latin America, Europe, Africa and Australia may be delayed up to 65 days.|
|Expedited.||Delivered in 6 to 12 business days.|
|Express||Delivered in 3 to 6 business days.|
All orders require 2 to 4 days of processing prior to shipping.
Items other than jewelry and personal items can be returned for a full refund within 15 days. If Dresslink sends you the wrong items, they can be returned as long as they are unused. You will need the order number, item number, item barcode, a photo of the products that you’re sending back and a photo of the shipping label on the original package. Dresslink.com will issue a full refund on merchandise that is damaged or defective, provided the damage was not caused by the customer. A partial refund will be issued if you received an item with original parts missing or damaged packaging.
More guides on Finder
CVS Epic Beauty sale
Time to act fast – CVS is hosting a beauty sale and you can save big on everything from skincare to makeup products.
Get up to 90% off popular brands through ThredUp, a secondhand clothing website. Here’s what you need to know before you start shopping.
Mercari review: How it works, pros, cons and more
Is Mercari the best secondhand app to buy or sell your goods? See Mercari pros and cons, reviews and complaints and general FAQs to decide.
Should you sell on Poshmark or Tradesy?
Compare pros and cons of selling on Poshmark vs. Tradesy to help you get the most for your secondhand clothing, shoes and accessories.
Clothes shopping on a budget-tips for 2021
11 experts lend their prowess to help you dress your best in 2021 with tips and tricks as simple as your budget, but as swanky as your style.
How do CVS rewards work?
Learn how to get up to 10% in rewards with the loyalty program at CVS.
SogoTrade pays you for qualifying limit orders. Learn more.
Top 15+ stores to buy girls’ clothing
Scoop up some of the best deals on girls’ clothing, from cozy sweaters, comfy athletic wear and everything in between. Plus see where to get free shipping.
How do New Balance myNB rewards work?
Get $5 for every $100 you spend on this popular fitness brand.
Blind cleaning services
Learn how blind cleaning services can help prolong the life of your blinds and eliminate bacteria and viruses both at home and in the office.
Ask an Expert