We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.
Get the best of both worlds with a hybrid mattress from this luxury brand available online.
Buying mattresses online is the new trend, and for good reason. It can be a pain to head to the store, try a bunch of mattresses and then still have to wait to have it shipped to your house. But if you’re not looking for a foam mattress, you might be disappointed with the options of some of the most popular online mattress brands. DreamCloud offers a unique luxury hybrid mattress that combines the best of both worlds for the ultimate spring and memory foam mattress.
DreamCloud mattress discount and coupon codes
|$200 off select items||
Coupon code expires
Show code SH****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How do I use my coupon code?
What is DreamCloud?
Nectar Sleep recently launched DreamCloud, a luxury hybrid mattress that you can buy online for between $1,199 and $1,499. Although Nectar has been wildly successful as a direct-to-consumer company with an affordable foam mattress, co-founder Craig Schmeizer says DreamCloud is yet another way to compete with big names in the retail space like Serta and Sealy.
Today, this online mattress brand offers three levels of open-cell memory foam mattresses — Classic, Elite and Luxury — all at competitive prices.
What can I buy at DreamCloud?
- The DreamCloud mattress. DreamCloud specializes in a single luxury hybrid mattress, and that’s exactly what you’ll find available on its website. Unlike most other online mattresses out there, DreamCloud combines layers of memory foam, latex, cashmere tufting and coil technology — all wrapped up in eight layers.
DreamCloud accepts American Express, Visa, Mastercard and Discover. You could be eligible for six months of financing, no credit check required. To qualify for this rent-to-own option you’ll need proof of income and a debit or credit card. There are a few fees associated with DreamCloud’s financing option, though:
- Lease origination fee. Equal to one month’s payment, which is included in your first payment.
- Late fee. You’ll pay a late fee if you don’t make a payment within seven days of the due date. You’re fee varies by state, but is usually around $5. If you miss two consecutive payments, DreamCloud can transfer the lease agreement to a debt collector or pick up the mattress.
The DreamCloud mattress comes in six different sizes. Part of what makes it so unique is that each one is 15 inches thick. Most mattress are between 10 and 11 inches.
|Twin||Twin XL||Full||Queen||King||California King|
|39” x 75” x 15”||39” x 80” x 15”||54” x 75” x 15”||60” x 80” x 15”||76” x 80” x 15”||72” x 84” x 15”|
Can I get free delivery?
Yes, shipping is always free. However, you’ll pay a shipping fee for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii and US territories other than Puerto Rico. The exact cost of shipping depends on your ZIP code. Deliveries to Anchorage, Alaska, for example, cost $150.
How can I track my order?
You’ll receive an email notification when your order ships with a FedEx Ground tracking number. Deliveries usually take one to five business days, but DreamCloud notifies you if there’s a delivery delay.
What’s DreamCloud’s return policy?
DreamCloud gives you a full year — that’s 365 days — to return your mattress if you’re not happy with how it feels. And you don’t need to worry about keeping any of the packing materials. If you want to make a return, call DreamCloud customer support at 833-237-3269 to set up a time to have your mattress picked up for free — no matter where you live.
When’s the next sale?
You can usually snag a great deal on mattresses around three-day holidays like President’s Day, Memorial Day and Labor Day. For example, DreamCloud ran an extended President’s Day sale this year, giving everyone $200 off their mattress.
What sets this brand apart?
DreamCloud is focused on offering a stand-out luxury hybrid option to set it apart from the many foam mattresses available online. This mattress is several inches thicker than most other options out there, plus it has a dreamy cashmere/wool cover. It’s 365-night risk-free trial and Everlong Warranty lasts forever are also unique to DreamCloud.
What do people really say about DreamCloud?
Online reviewers seem to really love DreamCloud’s luxury hybrid mattress. Of course, since this brand hasn’t been around as long as some of its competitors, there aren’t quite as many reviews to read through. That said, negative comments are few and far between. The two main concerns about the mattress are that there’s only one firmness level, and the mattress is not the best support for people who weigh 300 pounds or more. On its Facebook page, a few customers mentioned problems with delayed deliveries.
How can I contact customer support?
Get in touch with DreamCloud’s sleep concierge team seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time by calling 833-237-3269, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or live chatting online.
What about social media?
DreamCloud is on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Other than checking out some of the reviews, though, DreamCloud’s social media pages aren’t too exciting. But if you’re thinking about buying a DreamCloud mattress, following the company is one way to make sure you don’t miss any sales or special giveaways.
Pros and cons
- Free shipping and returns. Shipping within the continental US is free, and returns are always free — no matter where you live.
- 365-night trial. Test out your new mattress for a full year before deciding if it’s right for you.
- Everlong Warranty. If your mattress ever breaks from normal wear and tear, DreamCloud will replace it at no cost to you — it doesn’t matter if you’ve had it for 100 days or 100 years.
- Only one firmness option. If you’re picky about the firmness of your mattress, take advantage of DreamCloud’s 365-night trial period because it only comes in one firmness level.
- Some online reviews note delayed deliveries. Some Facebook reviews say that their mattress took way too long to arrive.
DreamCloud is worth a look if you’re wanting to buy a mattress online but aren’t sold on regular foam mattresses. Although DreamCloud mattresses are a little more expensive than some other online options, you’re getting a thicker hybrid mattress with all the bells and whistles.
Frequently asked questions about DreamCloud luxury mattresses
The complete guide to buying a mattress online
If you’re not sure yet if DreamCloud is right for you, jump over to our complete guide to buying a mattress online. We give you tips on how to choose the right mattress for you and compare online mattress brands side by side.