Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Citi® Double Cash Card vs. Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card
Two excellent cashback credit cards with no annual fee.
Both the Citi® Double Cash Card and the Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card are solid cashback options with a $0 annual fee and a long intro APR period on balance transfers. The main difference is the Citi® Double Cash Card, offers a flat cashback rate on all purchases, while the Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card, lets you choose which category earns accelerated cash back, plus you get to earn a signup bonus and you get a long intro APR period on purchases, something the Citi card lacks.
Check out all the other perks and features in the table below.
Summary of card features
Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn cash back. Earn cash back twice on everything you buy — 1% when you make the purchase and 1% when you pay your balance. Similar cards let you earn 1.5% back. That's up to a $100 difference if you spend $20,000 a year with your card.
- Intro APR on balance transfers. Enjoy 18 months of a 0% intro APR period for balance transfers. Compared to similar cards, this is one of the longest intro periods you can get. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
- Citi Entertainment℠. Get special access when buying presale tickets or VIP packages for concerts, sports events, dining and more.
Bank of America® Cash Rewards credit card
- $0 annual fee
- Earn up to 3% cash back on purchases
- Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 statement closing dates
Compare cash back credit cards
More guides on Finder
Wyndham Rewards® Earner℠ Business Card review
Earn rewards on your Wyndham purchases and get Wyndham benefits with elite status.
Bellwether Smart Rewards Card review
Earn flat 1.5x points on everything you buy or save money with a balance transfer.
Bank of America® Cash Rewards Secured review
Earn cash back on your purchases and build your credit.
X1 Card review
This metal card adjusts your limit based on your income.
SoFi Credit Card review
A new 2% cashback card enters the ring.
Credit card concierge services: Which can help you find condoms?
Which credit card concierge service can find condoms before that loving feeling is lost?
Rotary International Cash Rewards Visa Signature® credit card review
Donate a small portion of every purchase you make with no additional cost to you.
Macy’s American Express Card review
Earn 2% to 5% back in rewards at Macy’s.
Star Trek Credit Card review
The strong rewards on StarTrek.com purchases are dampened by a $39 annual fee.
Dillard’s American Express® Card review
Earn rewards and save money on interest on purchases made at Dillard’s stores.
Ask an Expert