Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Dollar-a-Day insurance in New Jersey
Get low-cost coverage for medical emergencies, but be prepared to pay out of pocket after an accident.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Liberty Mutual RightTrack review
New discounts for telematics can save drivers money on their car insurance.
- Life insurance for people over 60
While it’s common for Americans in their 60’s to either be retired or approaching retirement, there still may be some beneficial value in investing in a life insurance policy. Compare your options and learn what type of policy will most fit your needs as someone over 60.
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Savvy car insurance review
This insurance shopping tool compares 100+ companies and prefills your quote forms.
- How to start a vending machine business
Is a vending machine business a low-cost, easy-start business idea? Find out what’s involved with a vending machine business and how you might finance it.
- Electric vehicles in 2021: How new models, insurance rates and tax breaks affect their cost to own
See average EV insurance rates for 2021 based on Finder’s car model research, plus new models on the horizon.
- Is credit disability insurance right for me?
Get your loan payments covered when you experience a disability and can’t work, but with limited coverage.
- How much will I get from disability insurance?
Disability insurance typically pays out between 40% and 80% of your income, but will depend on the type of policy you have.
- It’s too late to insure for Hurricane Delta, but here’s what to do instead
With landfall expected Friday, know what your current policy covers and how to get federal government disaster relief.
- Heacock Classic car insurance review October 2021
Insure your classic car or race car at agreed value with Heacock Classic, but you’ll have to look elsewhere if you have recent claims or major violations.