Divorce Forms Filler review
An online DIY service that charges a flat rate to generate your divorce paperwork — but watch out for the automatic membership fee.
Divorce Forms Filler gives you all the state-required legal documents you need to file for divorce. It includes paperwork for parenting plans and custody agreements so couples with children can also use its service. But you’re still on the hook for court filing fees, and you’ll need to contact customer service to prevent the sneaky automatic monthly membership charge.
|Includes filing papers with court?||
No - you must file and pay court fees
|File without spouse||
|Divorce papers reviewed?||Yes|
- 100% court approval guarantee
- Guarantees you'll get your forms within 2 business days
- Available in all 50 states
- Automatic membership renewal that starts after a month
- Must file paperwork yourself
How does Divorce Forms Filler work?
Divorce Forms Filler is an online service that fills out your divorce forms — as its name suggests. After you create an account, you’ll answer questions about your situation, and DivorceFiller will generate all the necessary, state-specific forms you’ll need to file for divorce.
How much does Divorce Forms Filler cost?
Divorce Forms Filler charges a flat rate of $139.
Is there guaranteed court approval?
Yes! Divorce Forms Filler guarantees that the court will approve your divorce papers, or you’ll get your money back.
How to file for divorce online with Divorce Forms Filler
Divorce Forms Filler boasts that it takes approximately 20 minutes to complete its divorce questionnaire about your family and property. Here’s what the online divorce process looks like.
- Check your online divorce eligibility by answering five quick questions.
- Enter details about your family and property.
- Input your billing information.
- Receive and download your divorce forms within two business days.
- Sign your documents according to the accompanying state-specific filing procedure.
- Head to your local county clerk with your divorce papers to officially file for divorce.
How long does Divorce Forms Filler take to complete my divorce forms?
In some cases, you can access your divorce paperwork immediately after completing the interview. But Divorce Forms Filler guarantees that you’ll get your forms within two business days.
Can I use Divorce Forms Filler if my spouse is a service member?
Yes, as long as the divorce is uncontested.
Pros and cons of Divorce Forms Filler
Divorce Forms Filler gives you everything you need for your uncontested divorce, among other perks. But it can’t offer any legal advice. And you’re still on the hook for a few extra fees on top of Divorce Forms Filler’s flat rate.
- Money-back guarantee. Divorce Forms Filler stands by its service with a 100% court approval guarantee.
- Available in all 50 states. Unlike some of its competitors, Divorce Forms Filler is available in every state.
- Automatic membership. Hidden in its terms of service is an automatic membership renewal that starts after you’ve used Divorce Forms Filler for a month. You’ll need to contact customer service to cancel your membership.
- Must file paperwork yourself. Unlike some competitors that offer to file your forms on your behalf for a fee, Divorce Forms Filler doesn’t provide this service.
- Must have a printer. If you can’t print the paperwork yourself, Divorce Forms Filler can mail them to you. But it’ll cost you $20 for standard shipping or $35 for expedited service.
Divorce Forms Filler additional resources
Divorce Forms Filler is a bare-bones service that helps populate your legal forms for your divorce. While it doesn’t have as many bells and whistles as some of its competitors, it can connect you with a lawyer if you need legal advice. Fill out your contact information in the lawyer pop-up box located at the bottom of your divorce interview page, and an attorney will get in touch.
Compare Divorce Forms Filler to other services
See how Divorce Forms Filler measures up against similar online services in costs, benefits and more.
Is Divorce Forms Filler legit?
Yes, Divorce Forms Filler is a legit business that advertises to have helped more than 10,000 people prepare their ready-to-file divorce packets. And you can be confident that the courts will accept its up-to-date legal forms with its money-back guarantee.
Divorce Forms Filler online reviews
Divorce Forms Filler doesn’t have many online reviews. And it shouldn’t be confused with Divorcefiler, a competitor that only has one “l” in its name.
The main complaint is that customers were unknowingly charged a membership subscription and had difficulty canceling its service.
|BBB||F BBB rating|
|BestCompany||Not available yet|
|ConsumerAffairs.com||Not available yet|
|TrustPilot||2.9 out of 5 stars based on 2 reviews|
|Sitejabber||Not available yet|
Here’s how to get in touch with Divorce Forms Filler.
- Phone. Call 800-212-4951 weekdays from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. ET.
- Email. Send a support email through its website’s contact form, and you’ll hear back within 24 hours.
While Divorce Forms Filler offers a competitive price to help generate your divorce documents, its limited number of online reviews and lack of extra perks, such as filing your paperwork on your behalf, cripple it against other divorce services.
Before you drop your credit card details, consider other online divorce services that offer additional supportive services.