Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare disability insurance for people with pre-existing conditions
You can get a disability policy if you have a pre-existing condition, although that condition may not be covered.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Waffle car insurance review
Access an intuitive app, wide coverage and few exclusions when Waffle’s car insurance drops in late July.
- Life insurance for seniors over 70
A final expense life insurance policy may be your best option in your 70s, especially if you have prior health problems.
- GM OnStar car insurance review
Existing users can get a discount, but coverage is only offered in Arizona for now.
- How much does umbrella insurance cost?
Get a low-cost policy for liability expenses that exceed your car or home insurance coverage.
- Best umbrella insurance
Receive extra liability coverage with an umbrella policy from these top insurers, though they may require you to have car insurance through them.
- New disability insurance option for the self-employed, starting at just $6/month
Get up to $500,000 in coverage for freelancers, gig workers and small businesses.
- Lemonade life insurance review
This fintech just branched out into low-cost life insurance — but its lineup is limited.
- Life insurance wellness programs
Get an incentive to meet your existing health and fitness goals with a discounted premium.
- Compare life insurance for major organ transplant
Learn your policy options based on the type of transplant and your health status now.
- Wagmo pet insurance review Jul 2021
Get pet insurance that reimburses 100% of your vet bills or a separate wellness plan.