We value our editorial independence, basing our comparison results, content and reviews on objective analysis without bias. But we may receive compensation when you click links on our site. Learn more about how we make money from our partners.
Delta Sky Club virtual tour – and how to get in for free
Delta Sky Club has five highly rated locations for travelers looking to relax
Several Delta Sky Club locations have stellar reputations and great perks. For example, the lounge in Concourse F of the Atlanta International Airport has a rare open-air lounge, and many travelers say the Sky Club at O’Hare is a welcome retreat from a hectic airport.
High-rated Delta Sky Club locations
- JFK International Airport, Terminal 4 — New York
- O’Hare International Airport — Illinois
- Miami International Airport — Florida
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Concourse F — Georgia
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport — Washington
How to get in
These cards give you complimentary access with a Delta flight ticket:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express/Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
The Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express give you discounted entry ($29 per person).
Single-visit passes to the Delta Sky Club are $59 each.
See a virtual tour of the most popular lounges
Compare rewards credit cards
All images courtesy of Delta
Ask an Expert