Deezer lets you instantly stream the music you want to hear (over 53 million tracks available and counting).
Listen on your phone, on your laptop or tablet — Deezer works across all devices. Deezer’s ‘Flow’ gets to know your taste in music based on what you say like or don’t like, and keeps creating an infinite stream of music, created just for you. It’s your favorite music, fresh recommendations, and songs you forgot you loved…all at your fingertips.
Latest Deezer promo codes and coupons
Popular Deezer coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|30 Mar 2018||Sign up for your free Deezer music subscription now||********|
What can I buy at Deezer?
You have a few different options to listen to millions of your favorite songs with Deezer:
- Deezer Free. You don’t have to pay a dime to access Deezer’s full library of music, create your own playlists and follow your favorite artists. You will have to deal with ads, though.
- Deezer Premium+. This plan costs $9.99 per month and lets you access your music both on and offline, plus cuts outs the ads.
- Deezer Family. For $14.99 per month, you can create up to six Premium+ profiles, so the whole family can get their groove on.
How to use your promo code
If you’d like to upgrade to Deezer Premium+ or Deezer Family, you can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express or PayPal.
Note that Deezer offers a free 30-day trial of its Premium+ plan, but you will still need to enter your payment information to take advantage of this offer. You won’t be charged until this 30-day period is up, and you can cancel your membership at any time during that window. Just remember that your payment method will automatically be charged $9.99 monthly following your free trial if you don’t cancel.
What’s Deezer’s refund policy?
Deezer doesn’t issue any refunds for paid subscription services, but it does allow you to cancel your paid plan at any time.
Note that you’ll need to cancel your plan at least 48 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Otherwise, you may be charged for the next month of services.
How do I cancel my Deezer subscription?
There are two ways to cancel your paid plan. The first is to log into your Deezer account and click “Cancel my subscription.” Or, you can email Deezer customer support by filling out its online contact form.
- If you subscribed using a partner website like iTunes, for example, you’ll need to follow the instructions for that particular site or app in order to cancel your Deezer subscriptions. Cancellation instructions and policies can vary across platforms.
When’s the next sale?
Deezer offers a 30-day free trial of its Premium+ plan, which gets you offline access to your music and eliminates those pesky ads.
If you’re a student between the ages of 18 and 25, you can also snag a discounted rate on Deezer Premium+. After your 30-day trial, you’ll only pay $4.99 instead of $9.99. There are a few things you should know about this promotion, though:
- After the first 12 months of your discounted student rate, you will be charged the full price of $9.99 unless you renew your student offer.
- You can only renew the student offer three times.
What sets this brand apart?
Deezer’s claim to fame is its vast collection of more than 53 million music tracks — bigger than any other streaming service out there — which are available to both its free and paid users on every single continent in the world. This streaming service also differs from many of its competitors in that it has more than just music. You can also listen to podcasts, live sports commentary and audiobooks.
What do people really say about this brand?
All in all, music lovers across the globe are jumping for joy at Deezer’s massive bank of music and podcasts. Users also seem to be happy with the diversity of music choices that Deezer has to offer, compared with some of its top competitors.
On the downside, the app can be glitchy at times.
What’s Deezer’s history?
Deezer’s story starts back in 2006 in Paris, France when its founder, Daniel Marhely, got the idea to start a streaming service that would give unlimited access to users all around the world. Out of this idea came Blogmusik, the first version of what’s now called Deezer.
Deezer officially launched in 2007 with a limited library of music, primary due to slow negotiations with major record labels. However, by the end of 2009, Deezer had seven million users and a rapidly growing music bank. Today, the streaming service offers more than 53 million tracks and continues to add more every day.
How can I contact customer support?
The only way to get in touch with Deezer’s customer support is to fill out its online contact form. To do this, go to its website and hover over the Company tab. From there, click Help, then click the Submit a request button in the top right corner.
What about social media?
Check out Deezer on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube and Instagram for updates on the latest releases and cool facts about music history. For #JazzAppreciationMonth in April, for example, Deezer shared a series of interesting facts, links and videos about some of the biggest names in jazz throughout history, including Ella Fitzgerald, Tito Puente and Fats Waller.
If you’re into following your favorite musicians on social media, Deezer’s Instagram feed is where it’s at. You’ll find birthday shout-outs to music celebs, plus a few videos of the stars themselves announcing the release of new albums available on Deezer.
Why should I use Deezer?
- Curation. The more you listen, the more personalized your recommendations will be: music, sports, podcasts.
- Free plan available. Unlimited music on your computer & tablet.
- Cancel anytime. Changed your mind about your paid plan? No problem.
- Ads. You’ll need to upgrade to Premium+ to get rid of the ads.
- Free plan limitations. Hey, it is a free plan. Flow & mixes only available on your phone (no on-demand) and the sound quality is standard.
With Deezer, you can stream millions of songs and podcasts for free, or upgrade to the Premium+ or Family plan to also stream offline, on your desktop and with higher sound quality.