DeepCrawl also offers an application program interface (API) for all users that includes a key and instructions. The API can be white labelled with your own logo and color scheme.
Optimize your technical SEO with this super-comprehensive site crawling tool.
DeepCrawl is a cloud-based top-to-bottom web crawler that can help monitor and improve the quality of your website by performing thorough, granular audits. However, it doesn’t offer other common SEO tools like keyword research or rank tracking.
What does DeepCrawl do?
DeepCrawl’s services could potentially benefit anyone who is trying to increase traffic to their website. Here’s what it can help with:
- Landing page analysis. Understand which pages users are first seeing when they encounter your site, and learn how to fix any issues.
- Technical auditing. Get expert-level insight into your website’s crawl budget.
- Link auditing. Understand how your internal linking is affecting your ranking.
- Backlink tracking. See when other websites link to one of your pages.
- Site redevelopment and migrations. Moving from one site to another or merging sites? DeepCrawl can help you avoid common pitfalls with its website change management tools.
- This includes website development testing.
- Competitor intelligence and analysis. Get insight into the SEO and ranking presence of your competitors.
- Website architecture optimization. Structure your website in a way that increases the performance of each page.
DeepCrawl prices and fees
DeepCrawl offers three plans, depending on the size of your business. You can choose between an annual or monthly contract — though you’ll save about 17% over 12 months with an annual contract.
|For individuals||For small teams||For medium businesses and enterprise teams|
|Cost Anually||$140||$620||On demand|
|Cost Monthly||$14||$62||On demand|
|URLs per month||10,000||40,000||Unlimited|
|Projects per month||1||3||Custom|
|Crawl scheduling||Monthly||Weekly, monthly||Custom|
|Visualization and reports||Basic||Essential||Advanced|
|Features||All features from Light, and:||All features from Light Plus, and:|
Prices last checked April 2020
Pros and cons
DeepCrawl’s tools can help maximize your web presence, leading to more conversions for your business. Still, weigh the benefits and drawbacks before signing up, including:
- Capable of comprehensive site audits with granular crawling
- Offers integration with Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- Compatible with desktop, mobile and tablet.
- You can schedule automatic crawls.
- It has no keyword research tools.
- It doesn’t offer position monitoring or web-wide indexing.
- Massive amounts of data could be overwhelming to some.