Best for personalized cards
Card purchase fee
Special offer: Access all of Gohenry’s features without paying the monthly fee the first month
- Free trial. Give Gohenry a test spin with a 30-day free trial.
- Parental controls. Create savings goals for your kid to work toward and set weekly or one-off spending limits.
- Custom tasks. Create recurring or one-time chores with their own payout amount, and your child can mark them off the list as they're complete.
- Monthly fee adds up. Unlike other prepaid cards that charge a flat monthly fee for the whole family, you'll pay $3.99 for each Gohenry card, which can add up if you have more than one kid.
- One funding option. As of right now, the only way to add funds to Gohenry is with a connected debit card. You can't deposit cash, e-deposit checks or do an ACH transfer.
- Limited loads per day. You can only add funds up to three times a day for a maximum of $500 a day across all subaccounts, which may require you to plan ahead if you have multiple cards to load.
|Card replacement fee||$0|
|Available to Temporary Residents||No|