Tomorrow Bank review
Manage your money while saving the environment.
Tomorrow Bank is a sustainable banking solution that helps users manage their finances while reducing their carbon footprint. It offers clean banking tools and invests in community-development initiatives all over the world. This review will explore how Tomorrow Bank works in Germany, including the account features and fees involved.
How does Tomorrow Bank works
Tomorrow Bank offers digital financial tools while guaranteeing that profits aren’t directed to harmful trades. Instead, Tomorrow Bank invests its capital in sustainable and eco-friendly services. Additionally, users can benefit from schemes that reduce their carbon footprint when they use Tomorrow Bank financial products. Tomorrow Bank offers three digital accounts — Now, Change and Zero.
All Tomorrow Bank accounts come with the following standard features.
- Free Visa Debit Card
- Free transactions worldwide
- Further Tomorrow Bank’s climate contribution efforts
- Contain Insights feature for digital budgeting
- Provide push notifications for each transaction
Tomorrow Bank account options
The three Tomorrow accounts also come with distinct features, which are detailed below:
Fees and limits
Keep in mind the following costs before you sign up for an account:
- Monthly fees. The Tomorrow Now account comes with a €3 monthly fee, Tomorrow Change cost €7 per month, and Tomorrow Zero costs €15 per month.
- ATM withdrawals. You can make five fee-free withdrawals with the Tomorrow Change account, after which a €2 fee applies. ATM withdrawals are free of charge with Tomorrow Zero. As for the Tomorrow Now account, each withdrawal cost €2.
- Foreign currency. All three Tomorrow accounts charge no foreign currency fee.
- Card replacement fee. A fee of 10 € applies.
Tomorrow Bank offers a minimalist approach to digital banking, from app design to its payment features. This makes it ideal for those looking for a simple, hassle-free online banking account.
But in comparison to other digital banks, the basic Tomorrow account offers only one sub-account and no free ATM withdrawals, which could be impractical for some users. It also provides fewer perks than competitor digital banks, making it a less appealing financial tool.
Before applying for an account with Tomorrow Bank, it’s always a good idea to compare different accounts from other providers before deciding on one that is best suited for your needs.
Experiences from other Tomorrow Bank users
Tomorrow Bank scores 4 over 5 based on 170+ reviews and is rated Great on Trustpilot.
|User ratings||# of reviews||What do customers say|
|4 / 5||173|
*Note: Information provided is based on the reviews and rating on Trustpilot (12 May 2021).
How to sign up
You can sign up with Tomorrow on the website (just click “Go to Site” from this page). You can sign up for an account in eight minutes. You’ll need your phone, address and your ID to sign up. Once you’ve got your account, your card will be sent to you.