TARGOBANK Current Accounts Review
Current accounts with free transfers, an SMS account service and online safety guarantees.
TARGOBANK offers five current accounts for you to choose from, each with useful features like contactless payments and easy cash withdrawals.
This review will examine the features and fees of each TARGOBANK current account available, to help you decide which account is best for you.
What is TARGOBANK?
TARGOBANK offers business and personal current accounts to users across6 the world. It is a part of the French cooperative bank Crédit Mutuel Alliance Fédérale, which is one of the largest banking groups in Europe. In addition to this, TARGOBANK was awarded “best customer service” in the 2020 Germany’s customer champions. This means that you can expect top-notch customer support with whichever TARGOBANK product you choose.
Features of TARGOBANK current accounts
While TARGOBANK offers five different current accounts, these are some standard features you can expect to find with each account on offer.
- Free transfers. Enjoy fee-free transfers online or via self-serving channels.
- Free cash withdrawals. Withdraw cash at no additional fee at more than 3,000 ATMs with a debit card.
- Online safety guarantee. When you register for this guarantee, TARGOBANK assumes responsibility for any loss of cash from your account if a third-party user breaks in. You will be reimbursed for the amount lost.
- Debit card. TARGOBANK offers debit cards with all of its accounts, which help you spend conveniently without having to worry about interest.
- SMS account service. Receive alerts whenever a transaction has been made to and from your account. This will help you keep an eye out for fraudulent spending.
- easyTAN authentication. Authenticate your online transactions with easyTAN, which can be conveniently accessed on your smartphone.
What current accounts are available at TARGOBANK?
TARGOBANK current accounts come with the features listed above, along with some features specific to each account.
How much does a TARGOBANK account cost?
These are the fee types you can generally expect with a TARGOBANK account.
- Account management fees. Most TARGOBANK accounts come with account management fees, which may be waived depending on your monthly salary and account type.
- Card-related fees. If you opt to hold a TARGOBANK Visa credit card, you may be subjected to additional card-related fees including card delivery fees, card replacement fees, and monthly interest costs.
- Miscellaneous costs. Miscellaneous costs are incurred with activities like over-the-counter payments or international cash withdrawals.
TaARGOBANK offers a good range of current accounts for you to choose from — from a handy online account to a premium account with exclusive customer support. TARGOBANK is therefore a great choice for people seeking an affordable, fuss-free current account.
Compare a range of digital banks in Germany
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.