Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
DDF Skin Care promo codes
Best deal: Free shipping on orders over $50
Acne is a symptom of a deeper cause and Doctors Dermatologic Formula (DDF) Skin Care is determined to address that. Using only select ingredients, it has created a skincare line to address the root cause of your acne.
DDF Skin Care discount and coupon codes
What can I buy at DDF Skin Care?
DDF Skin Care sells products to address acne, anti-aging treatments and other dermatologist-quality skincare products to use at home.
You can determine your ideal four-step skincare regimen by taking a personalized quiz on the website. The results will include steps to cleanse, treat, moisturize and protect your skin.
The quiz is very detailed and will help you find the exact DDF Skin Care products that are best for you.
- Start by sharing some info about your age, genetics, sun exposure and smoking history. Next, DDF will want to learn some more about your specific skin.
- What are your main concerns? What skin type do you have? These are the same questions a dermatologist might ask you in their office.
- Describing your skin’s sensitivity level is another step to picking the correct products.
- You’ll also evaluate the presence of pores and wrinkles on your face.
- Your results will include a detailed skincare regimen that addresses the problems you brought up during the assessment. You can click on the products at the bottom of the page to purchase any you’d like to try!
How do I use my coupon code?
To use your DDF Skincare coupon code, follow these steps.
- Visit the DDF Skincare website.
- Take the skin care assessment or add the items you’d like to your bag. After taking the skincare assessment, you have the option to add all suggested products to your shopping bag or just some of them.
- Click on your bag in the upper right corner of your screen to view the items you’ve added.
- Click Checkout now to continue.
- Enter your promo code under the Promo Code section at the bottom of this page and click Apply. Make sure your promo code adjusted your total to the proper amount before completing your purchase.
Why is my code not working?
If the site doesn’t accept your discount, your promo code could be expired, not available in your country or case-sensitive.
What is DDF Skin Care?
DDF Skin Care has been providing high-quality acne prevention and treatment products for more than 25 years.
The brand was created by Dr. Howard Sobel, who wanted to empower people to treat their own acne at home just like he treated patients in his own office.
Using these tried-and-true products can help you improve your complexion for clear, soft and beautiful skin.
Delivery and shipping
Unfortunately, free shipping is not always available from DDF Skin Care.
The company offers three flat rates for shipping:
|Shipping type||Days to arrive||Cost|
|Standard||5-8 business days||$7.95|
|Express||2 business days||$16.95|
|Rushed||1 business day||$22.95|
Pay for your DDF Skin Care order on its secure website with Visa, Mastercard, Discover or American Express.
Returns and refunds
DDF Skin Care offers a money-back guarantee. Please call its customer service department for more details at 1-800-818-9770.
When’s the next sale?
Sign up for the DDF Skin Care email list to stay up-to-date on the latest sales and check back here at finder.com for all the best promo codes!
What sets this brand apart?
DDF Skin Care is unique because it duplicates the experience you would receive visiting a dermatologist without the hassle or cost of a visit to the doctor. Its unique skincare solutions are sure to brighten your outlook and your complexion.
Pros and cons
- Science-based skincare. All products are approved by a dermatologist.
- 25-year history. This brand has been around for quite a while now.
- Money-back guarantee. You can always call customer service if you’re not satisfied.
- No free shipping. You’ll have to pay to receive your items.
- PayPal not accepted. You can only pay with a credit card.
- Hefty price tag. These high-end skincare items cost upwards of $50 each.
If you want dermatologist results without visiting your local doctor, try DDF Skin Care for an alternative solution.
Frequently asked questions
How do I contact DDF Skin Care’s customer service team?
You can reach them at 1-800-818-9770, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET. Select Option 1 or 2 to be directed to a customer service representative.
What are the main ingredients in this skincare line?
DDF uses 6 main complexes to beautify your skin:
- Turmeric complex reduces the appearance of lines and improves firmness.
- Vitamin peptide complex blasts away pores and fine lines.
- Salicylic acid reduces the appearance of acne and other blemishes.
- Vitamin humectant complex hydrates dry skin and moisturizes.
- Micro radiance complex eliminates and reduces brown spots.
- Sulfur 10% and clays help soften skin and tackle acne. This complex also includes soothing aloe juice.
More guides on Finder
Compare teledermatology options
Get the skincare you need without taking a trip into your doctor’s office.
Ulta’s Love Your Skin sales event is here
Shop Ulta’s Love Your Skin sale and discover 50% off popular beauty brands like Sunday Riley, L’Occitane and BareMinerals.
29 LGBTQ-owned businesses to support today and every day
Because being a true ally means putting your money where your mouth is.
31 Asian American-owned businesses to support
Find both veterans and up-and-coming brands in a wide range of industries — from beauty to coffee to interior design.
PlushCare app review Apr 2021
Get discounted prescriptions and lab tests with this top-rated telemedicine app.
Investing in fashion stocks
You can invest in the biggest high-end brands through fashion stocks. Learn more.
I tried U Beauty’s Resurfacing Compound. Did it transform my skin?
I tested U Beauty’s Resurfacing compound. See whether it helped brighten and hydrate my skin.
Alicia Keys serves up skincare with a side of self-care
Here’s what we know about the 15-time Grammy winner’s beauty brand, called Keys Soulcare.
The beauty hack I learned on TikTok – and how it’s changed the way I treat my skin
The best part is it only involves three products you probably already own.
COVID has elevated the daily skincare routine – here are your go-to options
Try telehealth for your skin, with virtual dermatologist visits that offer diagnosis, treatment plans and products delivered to your door.
Ask an Expert