Get the best deal on your next overseas transfer.
CurrencyTransfer fetches exchange rates from several different transfer providers and displays them alongside the mid-market rate so you know you’re getting the best deal on your transfer.
We don’t have any active promo codes for CurrencyTransfer at the moment. Check back regularly or take advantage of another money transfer offer instead.
How do I use my CurrencyTransfer discount code?
To use this promo, you’ll need to:
- Click on a coupon to reveal the code.
- Follow the link to CurrencyTransfer’s website.
- Create an account.
- Enter your transfer details, including amount and destination.
- Enter the coupon code at checkout to apply your discount.
What currencies and services does CurrencyTransfer support?
When requesting a quote, you can specify one of several options at CurrencyTransfer:
- Spot transferPerform a transfer now at current exchange rates.
- Forward contractLock in today’s exchange rates for a future transfer.
- Market order typesChoose from limit order (target better rates), stop-loss order (hedge against worse rates) or an OCO (one-cancels-the-other, which is both at the same time) market order.
This can be an especially useful tool for businesses, so it’s worth considering whether the alternative option you’re looking at offers the same flexibility.
CurrencyTransfer offers over 25 currencies, including:
- AUD Australian dollar
- CAD Canadian dollar
- EUR Euro
- GBP British pound
- HKD Hong Kong dollar
- USD United States dollar
- ZAR South African rand
- THB Thai baht
- NZD New Zealand dollar
- CHF Swiss franc
See what your transfer could look like with CurrencyTransfer
CurrencyTransfer can help you save by comparing different transfer companies and showing you the best rates, and you can save even more by using a promo code. But to get the best deal, compare money transfer providers yourself so you can factor in any deals CurrencyTransfer doesn’t know about.