Save money on your next worldwide transfer with a Currencies Direct promo code.
Currencies Direct discount codes and coupons
Currencies Direct review | Pros and cons
- $0 fees for most transfers. Pay no fee on some 90% of transfers with Currencies Direct.
- Competitive exchange rates. Up-to-the-minute rates with the option of limit orders to lock in a low rate.
- Nearly unlimited transfers. Currencies Direct supports large transfers with seemingly no maximum.
- No cash pickups. Currencies Direct supports bank-to-bank transfers only.
- Does not support all currencies. To send exotic currencies, you’ll need to look elsewhere.
How do Currencies Direct transfers work?
- Register for a free Currencies Direct account. Submit your email address, ZIP code and security information.
- Initiate and submit your transaction. Select a transfer or exchange, designate your funds and send.
- Keep track of your transfer’s progress. Each time you receive or send funds, Currencies Direct email notifications of the status of your transaction.
Once you’ve submitted your transfer, it can take up to two business days for the money to arrive to your recipient.
What forms of payment does Currencies Direct accept?
Currencies Direct uses a wireless transfer to send and exchange your funds to any banking account you designate. Recipients can then pick up or transfer the funds from that account.
What is Currencies Direct’s refund policy?
Unfortunately, once you’ve confirmed your transfer with Currencies Direct — whether by phone, in a store, online or through its app — you cannot cancel that transaction.