Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Compare cryptocurrency news aggregators
Easily stay on top of the latest cryptocurrency news.
Cryptocurrency news aggregators are cryptocurrency and Bitcoin news feeds which deliver you a range of cryptocurrency-related news all in one place.
But not all of them are the same, and because they’re such a great way of staying on top of all the latest developments in cryptocurrency it can be well worth taking the time to compare the available options.
Compare cryptocurrency news aggregators
|Cryptopys||Newsfeed and price tracker with support for 18 different languages, letting you filter for news in your chosen languages.||Go to site|
|Cryptopanic||Combined newsfeed and portfolio tracker to gauge market impact of news, plus a community hub.||Go to site|
|Coinlib||Portfolio tracker, price information and market analytics for a very wide range of coins, with a newsfeed section.||Go to site|
|Ccowl||Newsfeed with sentiment analysis, plus detailed market information and alerts.||Go to site|
|Feedly||Build your own cryptocurrency newsfeed by assembling your choice of sources, keyworks and more.||Go to site|
|Community members, including cryptocurrency developers, submit or break their own news for discussion. Find separate communities for different coins, trading, cryptocurrency in general and more.||Go to site|
What to look for in a crypto news feed?
Some of the factors to consider when you’re looking for the perfect crypto news feed are:
- Content available: Which news sources does the aggregator deliver? You’ll want to make sure it has all your favourite cryptocurrency news sources.
- Language support: Some cryptocurrency news feeds will let you filter languages to create a crypto news feed full of sources only in your preferred language.
- Customisability: Some aggregators will let you customise your news feed to rule out the sources you don’t want to see, and emphasise the ones you prefer. For example, if you want to follow specific cryptocurrencies, you may be able to customise a feed to deliver you news only related to those particular cryptocurrencies.
- Community features: Some people prefer to simply receive a straightforward news feed, while others want a place to discuss the news as it emerges, through community features such as a live chat box, and ways to upvote news they like or are especially interested in.
- How it surfaces news: Some aggregators simply deliver all the news in chronological order, while others will rank it in differnt ways, in an effort to surface the highest-quality, most interesting or most relevant news to its users.
How to follow and use cryptocurrency news feeds
Using a cryptocurrency news feed can be as easy as visiting its website and then browsing its content.
But in many cases you can often sign up for news feeds through various apps to receive news alerts on mobile, and enjoy other features.
Compare cryptocurrency news aggregators to stay on top of the latest news in the space.
One person might want a social and very community-driven XRP news feed for following the latest rumours, while another person might prefer a combined Bitcoin and Ethereum news feed that just delivers verifiable news from trusted sources.
It’s about finding the ones that are best for you.
More guides on Finder
Axie Infinity guide: How to play and earn
Axie Infinity is an RPG game that is currently dominating the NFT sector. Discover what Axies are, what makes them unique and how you can earn money simply by playing.
Cryptocurrency predictions, altcoins and events to watch in June 2021
Experts highlight the most significant events that are likely to impact the cryptocurrency markets in June 2021.
What is Yearn Finance?
Learn how to use DeFi aggregator Yearn Finance to earn interest on your cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency staking guide: How to stake coins for rewards
Staking is one of the most popular ways to earn an income with cryptocurrency – learn how to get started with this guide.
Cryptocurrency hardware wallet ratings methodology
We analyze crypto hardware wallets on what matters most. Ratings are based on functionality, cost and security.
Sonos Beam review
This soundbar makes the most sense if you’ve already got Sonos gear, but it could develop into a very smart soundbar.
How to buy, sell and trade Aeon (AEON)
Getting started with Aeon? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to buy and sell Aeon, along with some insights on how it works.
Blockchain smartphone guide
Learn more about what blockchain smartphones are, why you’d want one and compare existing models.
Cryptocurrency: Why all eyes are on eToro’s USA launch
eToro’s arrival in the USA has wider implications for cryptocurrency than any other exchange’s launch.
How to earn passive income with cryptocurrency
It’s possible to make money from cryptocurrency without just buying low and selling high. Here’s how.
Ask an Expert