NASCAR lovers earn double cash back bonuses on all purchases made at NASCAR.com.
Pick up some new gear in time for Talladega. The Official NASCAR® Credit Card from Credit One Bank® earns you 1% cash back on eligible purchases, and double cash back on purchases you make at NASCAR.com.
|Product Name||Official NASCAR® Credit Card from Credit One Bank®|
|Annual Fee||Up to $75 annual fee for the first year (up to $99 thereafter)|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate) for Purchases||17.49% to 25.49% variable|
|Cash Advance Rate||19.4% to 25.49% variable|
|Cash Advance Fee||$10 or 8% of the cash advance amount, whichever is greater|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||$1|
|Interest Free Period||Up to 24 days|
|Late Payment Fee||$38|
|Returned Payment Fee||$38|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||$19|
|Minimum Age||18 years of age|
- Cash back
- Double cash back at NASCAR.com
- Fraud protection
- Higher than average APR.
Official NASCAR® Credit Card from Credit One Bank® review
The Official NASCAR® Credit Card from Credit One Bank® is the official credit card of NASCAR®.
You can qualify for 1% cash back on all purchases, or 1% cash back on eligible gas and automotive purchases. Plus, all cardholders earn double cash back bonuses at NASCAR.com, regardless of creditworthiness. The pre-qualification process takes less than 60 seconds and won’t affect your credit score.
The monthly APR for purchases is variable between 17.49% to 25.49% variable, depending on your credit score.
If you’re a NASCAR fan with excellent credit, you may qualify for the card with no annual fee. If you have average credit or are rebuilding your score, you may pay an annual fee of between $0 to $99. Like other Credit One Bank cards, the NASCAR card comes with zero fraud liability protection.
- No annual fee if you qualify. Applicants with excellent credit may qualify for the card with no annual fee.
- Get decked out for Daytona. Eligible purchases earn 1% cash back, and all purchases made at NASCAR.com earn a double cash back bonus. You’ll also get access to promotions, special deals, and exclusive NASCAR experiences.
- Choose your own payment date. Credit One Bank allows you to choose your payment schedule so you can pick a date that works with your finances. You can also choose to receive text or email alerts to remind you to make your payment on time.
- Zero fraud liability protection. Cardholders are protected from unauthorized charges. Credit One will also automatically review your account to see if you qualify for increases in your line of credit.
Even though you may earn cash back on eligible purchases, be careful not to spend as fast as Richard Petty drives. The APR on this card is higher than average, so you’ll want to be sure to pay off your balance each month.
The nuts and bolts
- Cash back. Earn 1% cash back on gas and automotive purchases (terms apply) and double cash back on NASCAR.com purchases.
- Credit line. Credit One Bank monitors each account for credit line opportunities, and will notify you when you qualify for additional credit.
- Purchase APR. Based on your creditworthiness, the variable monthly APR for purchases can range from 17.49% to 25.49% variable.
- Cash advance APR. The cash advance rate also varies based on creditworthiness and can be anywhere from 19.4% to 25.49% variable .
- Cash advances. Each cash advance comes with a transaction fee of whichever is greater (see terms): $5.00/8% or $10/3%. Cash advances are limited to 25% of your assigned credit limit. Cash advances are limited to 25% of your assigned credit limit.
- Annual fee. Depending on your creditworthiness, the annual fee ranges from $0 to $99
- Credit limit. At a minimum, your credit line will be $300 if approved.
- Penalty fees. A late payment may result in up to a $38 fee. Returned payment fees can be up to $38.
- Minimum interest charge. The minimum interest charge is no less than $1.
- Chip technology. For added protection, all cards are installed with microchip technology.
- Account alerts. Get text or email alerts so you know when your payment is due.
- Fraud protection. The Zero Fraud Liability feature protects you against any unauthorized charges or purchases.
- Authorized user. Cardholders can add an authorized card user over 15 years of age, and will pay an annual fee of $19 per authorized user.
How to apply for the Official NASCAR® Credit Card from Credit One Bank®
Always consider your options and your financial situation before you apply for a credit card.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- U.S. citizen or resident with a local address
- Have a valid Social Security number
Application requirements checklist
- First and last name
- Email and phone number
- Street address
- Social Security number
- Date of birth
- Total monthly income
The Official NASCAR® Credit Card from Credit One Bank® was made for racing fans. Before choosing the Official NASCAR® credit card from Credit One Bank®, be sure to compare it with other credit card options.