Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Credit cards with no foreign transaction fees
We compared more than 300 credit cards to find the best cards to save on overseas transactions.
Compare cards with no foreign transaction fees
Want to size up your options side-by-side? Use the table to see your options, or click "Choose filters" to browse only cards that fit your credit score range and other features you're looking for in a no-foreign transactions-fee credit card.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Digit Checking account review
A bank account that intelligently divvies up your money where you need it for a monthly fee.
- Garden Savings FCU Kids Club Savings account review
A kids’ savings account with a generous interest rate that transitions to a lackluster regular savings account when your child turns 18.
- Online store credit cards with guaranteed approval
It’s easy to qualify for these online store cards.
- Navy Federal Visa Buxx review
Navy Federal’s Visa Buxx card has no fees, but you must qualify for membership with the credit union.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa with No Annual Fee review
A good rewards option for those with average credit.
- Credit One Bank® Platinum Rewards Visa Review
A strong cashback card if you want to build your credit score.
- The best free debit cards for kids for 2021
A must-have for parents looking to teach their little ones healthy money habits early on.
- Bilt Mastercard review
Pay for your rent fee-free using this card.
- Six Flags Rewards Visa review
An underwhelming and overshadowed entertainment credit card.
- Quontic Bank High Yield Savings account review
A savings account with a competitive interest rate and comes with an ATM card.