In 1903, cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith created the first box of eight Crayola crayons and sold them for five cents. Ever since, Crayola has been producing high-quality, affordable crayons, colored pencils, markers and other arts and crafts supplies for kids and adults alike.
Crayola discount and coupon codes
Popular Crayola coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|6 Sep 2019||15% off and free shipping on orders over $35||FAL****|
|28 Aug 2019||Buy More, save more: extra 10% off 2, extra 15% off 3, extra 20% off 4+ signature adult craft sets||********|
|26 Jun 2019||Hurry to Crayola to see all special deals.||********|
|26 Jun 2019||Don't miss the latest offers at Crayola.||********|
|26 Jun 2019||New barbie crayola color-in fashion doll & fashions||********|
What can I buy at Crayola?
- Crayons and art supplies. Crayola is most famous for its packs of colorful — and now customizable — crayons, but you can also find paints, colored pencils, markers, clay, dough and more to get those creative juices flowing.
- Toys. From sidewalk chalk and colored bubbles to art easels and slime kits, you’re sure to find creative entertainment that your kids will just love.
- DIY crafts. DIY everything from Advent wreaths to a 3D circus, and find out just how to do it on Crayola’s website.
- Gift sets. Give the gift of imagination with Crayola gift sets like the Design A Saurus and Craft of the Month Paint Kit.
- Classpacks. Educators can find great deals on classpacks and bulk items.
- Adult coloring books. Coloring fun isn’t just for kids — adults can join in too with oh-so-trendy adult coloring books.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Crayola currently only ships within the 50 United States. Shipping rates will depend on the dollar amount of your order and the shipping speed you choose. The rates in the table below refer to order totals between $0.01 and $99.99. Orders of $100 or more are charged 12.5% of the order total for standard shipping and 24% of the order total for expedited shipping.
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard (orders of $50 or more)||$5.49 – $10.99||4 to 6 business days|
|Expedited||$12.49 – $21.49||2 to 3 business days|
Pay for your Crayola order using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
Most items ordered from Crayola.com can be returned at the customer’s expense within 30 days of the purchase date. Specific return instructions should come in the mail with your order, but if you can’t find them, you can contact customer service at 1-(844)-427-2965 to request a new return form.
When’s the next sale?
Crayola frequently offers special free shipping promotions, as well as issues occasional coupon codes throughout the year to help you save even more.
What sets Crayola apart?
Not only does Crayola sell a wide range of arts and crafts products and supplies, but the company also offers lots of tips, tricks and special resources for parents and educators. For example, Crayola participates in a nationwide grant program to help fund schools throughout the country with art supplies and creative learning tools, with up to 20 schools being awarded these grants each year. The company also provides free lesson plans, art techniques and coloring pages on its website.
Crayola has also recently launched a new program called ColorCycle, in which markers can be sent back to Crayola in order to be recycled and turned into green energy.
Pros and cons
- Personalize your own crayon box. Choose your favorite crayon colors, customize the art on the front of your box and even add your own picture.
- Free resources for educators and parents. Find free lesson plans, professional development workshops and webinars, coloring pages, art techniques and more on Crayola’s website.
- ColorCycle. As part of Crayola’s sustainability efforts, educators can now send used markers to Crayola to be recycled and converted into energy.
- Shipping can be pricey. If you don’t happen to be shopping during a free shipping promo, your shipping costs can get a little pricey the more you spend.
Crayola has become a household name in crayons and other art supplies. True to its core values and original mission of providing high-quality goods at an affordable price, Crayola is still America’s go-to creativity company.