In 1903, cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith created the first box of eight Crayola crayons and sold them for five cents. Ever since, Crayola has been producing high-quality, affordable crayons, colored pencils, markers and other arts and crafts supplies for kids and adults alike.
Crayola discount and coupon codes
What can I buy at Crayola?
- Crayons and art supplies. Crayola is most famous for its packs of colorful — and now customizable — crayons, but you can also find paints, colored pencils, markers, clay, dough and more to get those creative juices flowing.
- Toys. From sidewalk chalk and colored bubbles to art easels and slime kits, you’re sure to find creative entertainment that your kids will just love.
- DIY crafts. DIY everything from Advent wreaths to a 3D circus, and find out just how to do it on Crayola’s website.
- Gift sets. Give the gift of imagination with Crayola gift sets like the Design A Saurus and Craft of the Month Paint Kit.
- Classpacks. Educators can find great deals on classpacks and bulk items.
- Adult coloring books. Coloring fun isn’t just for kids — adults can join in too with oh-so-trendy adult coloring books.
Shipping, payment and refunds
Shipping and delivery
Crayola currently only ships within the 50 United States. Shipping rates will depend on the dollar amount of your order and the shipping speed you choose. The rates in the table below refer to order totals between $0.01 and $99.99. Orders of $100 or more are charged 12.5% of the order total for standard shipping and 24% of the order total for expedited shipping.
|Shipping method||Shipping cost||Delivery speed|
|Standard (orders of $50 or more)||$5.49 – $10.99||4 to 6 business days|
|Expedited||$12.49 – $21.49||2 to 3 business days|
Pay for your Crayola order using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or PayPal.
Most items ordered from Crayola.com can be returned at the customer’s expense within 30 days of the purchase date. Specific return instructions should come in the mail with your order, but if you can’t find them, you can contact customer service at 1-(844)-427-2965 to request a new return form.
When’s the next sale?
Crayola frequently offers special free shipping promotions, as well as issues occasional coupon codes throughout the year to help you save even more.
What sets Crayola apart?
Not only does Crayola sell a wide range of arts and crafts products and supplies, but the company also offers lots of tips, tricks and special resources for parents and educators. For example, Crayola participates in a nationwide grant program to help fund schools throughout the country with art supplies and creative learning tools, with up to 20 schools being awarded these grants each year. The company also provides free lesson plans, art techniques and coloring pages on its website.
Crayola has also recently launched a new program called ColorCycle, in which markers can be sent back to Crayola in order to be recycled and turned into green energy.
Pros and cons
- Personalize your own crayon box. Choose your favorite crayon colors, customize the art on the front of your box and even add your own picture.
- Free resources for educators and parents. Find free lesson plans, professional development workshops and webinars, coloring pages, art techniques and more on Crayola’s website.
- ColorCycle. As part of Crayola’s sustainability efforts, educators can now send used markers to Crayola to be recycled and converted into energy.
- Shipping can be pricey. If you don’t happen to be shopping during a free shipping promo, your shipping costs can get a little pricey the more you spend.
Crayola has become a household name in crayons and other art supplies. True to its core values and original mission of providing high-quality goods at an affordable price, Crayola is still America’s go-to creativity company.
Common questions about Crayola
More guides on Finder
Douugh banking review
The Douugh banking app uses AI to optimize your finances, but it lacks key features.
Billinero savings account review
Billinero offers big prizes, but your money might be better off in a high-yield account.
Here’s what you need to know about Chewy, the popular pet retailer that offers fast shipping, a wide-variety of products and 24/7 customer service.
This eco-friendly bank plants one tree for every $60 spent. Plus, 80% of its profits go to reforestation.
A virtual platform that simulates a bank account to help kids learn how to manage their personal finances.
Whether you’re looking to find a long-lost relative or simply learn about your family’s past, AncestryDNA could meet your needs.
Molekule review: Can it improve your home’s air quality?
Here’s what to know about Molekule, the air purifier that promises to destroy pollutants in your home like smoke, dust and mold.
How do Ulta rewards work?
Calling all beauty lovers! Earn points on purchases online or in stores to spell savings and exclusive discounts throughout the year.
Living DNA review
Costs, pros and cons, and a breakdown of the 4 test kits offered. Find out if Living DNA is right for you and compare it to other DNA testing services.
Goalsetter Cashola card review
The Cashola card can help your kids save, but is it right for your family?
Ask an Expert