Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi vs. Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
Two excellent cashback credit cards with no annual fee.
These two cards come with cashback rewards but on different categories. The Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi by Citi lets you earn accelerated cash back at gas stations, restaurants, travel and at Costco, while the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases. And if you have an Amazon Prime membership, you get to earn even higher cash back.
Check out the other perks and features in the table below.
Summary of card features
Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi
- You won't pay an annual fee to own the card.
- Earn 4% cash back on gas for the first $7,000 spent annually, 1% after that. Earn 3% cash back on restaurants and travel, 2% cash back on purchases from Costco and Costco.com. Earn 1% cash back on everything else.
- Use your Costco credit card to enter Costco.
Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card
- 3% back at Amazon.com
- 2% back at gas stations, restaurants and drugstores
- 1% back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
Compare cashback credit cards
Ask an Expert