Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our content.
Cost Plus World Market promo codes
Best deal: FS on $49+ Includes Furniture Items
World Market gets its unique name from its low-cost business strategy: it sells handmade furniture and other goods at cost, plus 10%. The company makes money, and its customers get a great deal on typically expensive items.
Popular Cost Plus World Market coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|5 Nov 2020||FS on $49+ Includes Furniture Items||WMF****|
|5 Jun 2020||$49 Flat rate shipping on select items||WMF****|
|22 Apr 2019||10% off any order||SAV****|
|4 May 2018||Free shipping on orders $65+||FRE****|
|29 Sep 2020||Enjoy 20% off K-12 teachers||********|
What can I buy at Cost Plus World Market?
- Furniture and décor. Browse through a huge selection of unique furniture for every room of your home, from dining tables and chairs to office desks to cabinets and shelving.
- Rugs and curtains. What room would be complete without an accent rug and curtains? Choose from hundreds of styles and patterns.
- Lighting. Light your home in style when you shop the wide array of light fixtures, chandeliers and more at Cost Plus World Market.
- Food and drink. Find specialty food and drink items like organic umami puree, strawberry cream truffles, imported goods and gift sets.
- Jewelry and clothing. If you want your clothing and accessories to be as bold and unique as your taste in furniture and home décor, Cost Plus World Market has a selection of women’s fashion and jewelry that you won’t want to miss.
How do I use my coupon code?
Shipping, payment and returns
Shipping and delivery
Most orders will ship via standard ground, which usually takes 3 to 8 business days to arrive. Standard shipping fees for the 48 continental United States are:
|Order total||Shipping cost|
|$15.00 and under||$4.95|
|$15.01 to $25.00||$6.95|
|$25.01 to $50.00||$8.95|
|$50.01 to $75.00||$10.95|
|$75.01 to $100.00||$12.95|
|$100.01 to $150.00||$20.95|
|$150.01 to $200.00||$22.95|
|$200.01 to $300.00||$29.95|
|$300.01 to $400.00||$39.95|
|$400.01 to $500.00||$49.95|
|$500.01 to $600.00||$59.95|
Pay for your order using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or PayPal.
You can return most items within 60 days of the purchase date for a full refund. If you’re outside of the 60-day window, contact Customer Care at 1-877-967-5362 to discuss your return.
When’s the next sale?
Cost Plus World Market often runs sales and special promotions that might include a percentage off your total and/or free shipping on certain orders.
You can also always check the sale page at WorldMarket.com to find the lowest prices on marked-down items.
What sets Cost Plus World Market apart?
Like its name suggests, Cost Plus World Market edges out the competition with its low prices that are usually just above cost. You can also take advantage of its 259 stores nationwide if you’d rather shop in-person for larger items like headboards and dining tables.
Pros and cons
- Low prices. Cost Plus World Market keeps prices as low as possible, plus always features special sale items that are marked down even more.
- Over 250 locations. If you’d rather see your furniture in person before buying it, you can head to one of Cost Plus World Market’s 259 stores nationwide.
- Designer discount. Professional designers can snag an extra 10% off in Cost Plus World Market stores.
- International shipping not available. You can only ship to the U.S. right now, and you’ll incur extra shipping charges if you’re shipping to Alaska or Hawaii.
If you’re shopping for furniture and home décor on a budget but don’t want to have to sacrifice your sense of style, Cost Plus World Market could be the perfect solution.
Common questions about Cost Plus World Market
More guides on Finder
Teladoc review 2020
Find out how this telemedicine app stacks up against its younger competitors.
Daylight Visa prepaid card review
The first LGBTQ-focused digital banking platform launches with this prepaid card.
Top 15+ stores to buy girls’ clothing
Scoop up some of the best deals on girls’ clothing, from cozy sweaters, comfy athletic wear and everything in between. Plus see where to get free shipping.
Douugh banking review
The Douugh banking app uses AI to optimize your finances, but it lacks key features.
Can I get a 12% interest savings account?
These international banks offer accounts with 12% APYs or higher, but watch out for risks.
Live Oak Bank Business Savings account review
This online-only business savings account lets you build your savings with a high APY and no fees.
Passbook account review
Passbook accounts help immigrants in the US manage their money without paying bank fees.
An investment platform that enables users to buy and sell shares of fine art securities.
Peapod is a delivery service that shops, packs and delivers your groceries to your home or business. See a step-by-step guide, customer reviews and what to watch out for.
Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) review
Coverdell ESAs are tax-advantaged accounts that help you save for your child’s college expenses.
Ask an Expert