Finder makes money from featured partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Toppers Pizza franchise financing options
Compare costs, fees and where to get financing for a Toppers Pizza.
Estimated initial costs
Our cost estimates are accurate as of 2022 from Franchise Direct and include opening fees and expenses only. The location you choose for your Toppers Pizza franchise may result in higher or lower fees.
Franchise feesToppers Pizza franchise fees total around $20,000, which beats out the $37,000 average for the 200 largest franchises nationwide.
|Initial franchise fee||$10,000 to $30,000|
|Estimated total||$10,000 to $30,000|
Real estate feesReal estate will set you back $11,000 for Toppers Pizza, thought it's less than the average of $788,376 for the top 200 franchises.
|Architectural fees||$8,000 to $14,000|
|Estimated total||$8,000 to $14,000|
Inventory costsInitial inventory for Toppers Pizza shakes out to $7,500. This is less than the nationwide average of $53,119.
|Opening inventory||$5,000 to $10,000|
|Estimated total||$5,000 to $10,000|
How to financeThe average cost to open one of the 200 biggest franchises in the US — $878,496 — is well over the estimated total initial costs for $38,500. Securing funds will likely be easier at lower amounts, just follow these steps:
- Review the financial requirements on the Toppers Pizza franchising website.
- Compare banks, online lenders and business credit cards and determine which financing type best suits your needs.
- Once you settle on a financing type, compare lenders based on credit history requirements, amounts offered and interest rates.
- Gather all required documents and apply online or in person.
What types of financing is available?Consider one of the following options for covering a portion of the costs to open a Toppers Pizza.
- Online loan. For a turnaround that's faster than a bank, an online business loan could be the way to go. Credit requirements are often more flexible than those of traditional bank loans, too.
- Credit card. Using a business credit card allows you to spend up to your preapproved limit. This means if extra expenses pop up, you can likely cover them without having to take out another type of financing.
- Bank loan. If you have stronger credit — typically a score of 670 or higher — a traditional bank loan may get you a more favorable interest rate than a credit card or online loan.
- SBA loan. Qualifying for an SBA loan is easier than a traditional bank loan, but it typically comes with fees and higher interest rates.
Compare small business lendersYou may not need financing to cover the estimated $23,000. But if you need funds for other business ventures, select the loan amount, your time in business and revenue and your personal credit score to compare a selection of lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How Toppers Pizza stacks upCompare how Toppers Pizza holds up against two similarly sized franchises.
|The Growth Coach||Toppers Pizza||Concrete Craft|
|Average Franchise fees||$42,900||$20,000||NA|
|Average Equipment fees||$2,750||NA||NA|
|Average Real estate fees||$1,675||$11,000||NA|
|Average Training fees||$1,125||NA||NA|
|Average Inventory fees||NA||$7,500||NA|
|Average Marketing fees||$3,750||NA||NA|
|Average Licenses and permits fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Insurance fees||$1,250||NA||NA|
|Average Admin fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Personnel fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Other fees||$11,500||NA||NA|
Bottom lineToppers Pizza franchise costs run a total of $38,500. Before you decide to become a franchisee, compare the total costs against industry averages. And to learn more about financing read our guide to franchise financing.
More guides on Finder
Startup business lines of credit
A business line of credit is a useful tool. But as a startup, you may not qualify for the best interest rates with most lenders. Explore your options — and alternatives — for flexible funding as a new business.
How the Restaurant Revitalization Fund works
The Restaurant Revitalization Grant offers grants of up to $10 million to make up for revenue lost during COVID-19.
How to start a t-shirt business
Revel in the freedom of running your own business by selling tees online.
Auntie Anne’s Pretzels franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Auntie Anne’s Pretzels and what financing options are available to you.
NorthStar Moving franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a NorthStar Moving and what financing options are available to you.
Sears Maid Services franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Sears Maid Services and what financing options are available to you.
Deck the Walls franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Deck the Walls and what financing options are available to you.
Zoom Drain franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Zoom Drain and what financing options are available to you.
Casa de Corazon franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Casa de Corazon and what financing options are available to you.
Sears Handyman Solutions franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Sears Handyman Solutions and what financing options are available to you.
Ask an Expert