Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Fetch Pet Care franchise financing options
Compare costs, fees and where to get financing for a Fetch Pet Care.
Estimated initial costs
Our cost estimates are accurate as of 2021 from Franchise Direct and include opening fees and expenses only. The location you choose for your Fetch! Pet Care franchise may result in higher or lower fees.
Franchise feesFetch! Pet Care franchise fees total around $59,500, which is more than the $37,000 average for the 200 largest franchises.
|Franchise fee||$59,500 to $59,500|
|Royalty||7% of weekly Gross Sales for the preceding week or a minimum payment, whichever is greater.|
|Estimated total||$59,500 to $59,500|
Equipment feesEquipment fees total $550 for Fetch! Pet Care. This is less than the $180,023 average for the top 200 franchises.
|Equipment||$100 to $1,000|
|Estimated total||$100 to $1,000|
Inventory costsInitial inventory for Fetch! Pet Care shakes out to $684. This is less than the nationwide average of $53,119.
|Supplies||$367 to $1,000|
|Estimated total||$367 to $1,000|
Insurance costsInitial insurance costs for Fetch! Pet Care run $800. This means you'll be paying less than the overall nationwide average of $6,311.
|Insurance||$600 to $1,000|
|Estimated total||$600 to $1,000|
Other expensesMiscellaneous expenses for Fetch! Pet Care total $5,150 — less than the nationwide average of $69,970.
|Working capital||$4,300 to $6,000|
|Estimated total||$4,300 to $6,000|
How to financeSince the estimated total for Fetch! Pet Care is on the more costly side, we recommend following these steps to get fully financed:
- Go to the Fetch! Pet Care franchising website and review its financial requirements, including cash-on-hand requirements.
- Reach out to Fetch! Pet Care about in-house financing for franchisees.
- If in-house financing isn't available, look for online loans, bank loans and SBA loans to help meet the $66,684 estimated opening costs.
- Compare lenders based on amounts, interest rates and what types of personal and business credit history they accept.
- Once you settle on a lender, gather all required documents, including account statements and assets.
- Apply for financing online or in person as required by the lender.
What types of financing is available?Consider one of the following options for covering a portion of the costs to open a Fetch! Pet Care.
- Online loan. For a turnaround that's faster than a bank, an online business loan could be the way to go. Credit requirements are often more flexible than those of traditional bank loans, too.
- Credit card. Using a business credit card allows you to spend up to your preapproved limit. This means if extra expenses pop up, you can likely cover them without having to take out another type of financing.
- Bank loan. If you have stronger credit — typically a score of 670 or higher — a traditional bank loan may get you a more favorable interest rate than a credit card or online loan.
- SBA loan. Qualifying for an SBA loan is easier than a traditional bank loan, but it typically comes with fees and higher interest rates.
Compare small business lendersYou may not need financing to cover the estimated $64,867. But if you need funds for other business ventures, select the loan amount, your time in business and revenue and your personal credit score to compare a selection of lenders.
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
How Fetch! Pet Care stacks upCompare how Fetch! Pet Care holds up against two similarly sized franchises.
|Closets by Design||Fetch! Pet Care||Handyman Connection|
|Average Franchise fees||$20,000||$59,500||$60,000|
|Average Equipment fees||NA||$550||$10,225|
|Average Real estate fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Training fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Inventory fees||$17,500||$684||NA|
|Average Marketing fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Licenses and permits fees||$1,000||NA||$3,358|
|Average Insurance fees||$1,750||$800||$4,095|
|Average Admin fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Personnel fees||NA||NA||NA|
|Average Other fees||NA||$5,150||NA|
Bottom lineFetch! Pet Care franchise costs run a total of $66,684. Before you decide to become a franchisee, compare the total costs against industry averages. And to learn more about financing read our guide to franchise financing.
More guides on Finder
Startup business lines of credit
A business line of credit is a useful tool. But as a startup, you may not qualify for the best interest rates with most lenders. Explore your options — and alternatives — for flexible funding as a new business.
How the Restaurant Revitalization Fund works
The Restaurant Revitalization Grant offers grants of up to $10 million to make up for revenue lost during COVID-19.
How to start a t-shirt business
Revel in the freedom of running your own business by selling tees online.
Auntie Anne’s Pretzels franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Auntie Anne’s Pretzels and what financing options are available to you.
NorthStar Moving franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a NorthStar Moving and what financing options are available to you.
Sears Maid Services franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Sears Maid Services and what financing options are available to you.
Deck the Walls franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Deck the Walls and what financing options are available to you.
Zoom Drain franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Zoom Drain and what financing options are available to you.
Casa de Corazon franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Casa de Corazon and what financing options are available to you.
Sears Handyman Solutions franchise financing options
Find out how much it costs to open a Sears Handyman Solutions and what financing options are available to you.
Ask an Expert