Competitive Cyclist combines the personalized care of a bike shop with the convenience of online shopping. Plus, its team members are cycling enthusiasts just like you.
Popular Competitive Cyclist coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Oct 2019||Up to 60% off bike apparel sale||********|
|4 Oct 2019||20% off select santa cruz and yeti bikes and frames||********|
|4 Oct 2019||25% off top brand road bikes||********|
|20 Aug 2019||Hurry to Competitive Cyclist to see all their special deals||********|
|24 Jul 2019||New customer offer 15% off your first order||********|
What can I buy at Competitive Cyclist?
- Road, mountain bikes and cyclocross bikes. Shop for your new bike by type or brand, including Borealis, Ibis, Pinarello, Ridley, Yeti Cycles and more.
- Bike parts. Find all your component needs at Competitive Cyclist, from wheels and hubs to brakes, brackets and pedals.
- Accessories. Gear up with cameras, car racks, GPS systems, helmets, water bottles and more.
- Clothing. Browse through men’s and women’s cycling apparel and shoes.
How do I use my promo code?
Shipping, delivery and payments
Can I get free delivery?
Yes! Competitive Cyclist offers free shipping on regular-sized orders of $50 or more to locations within the continental U.S.
Free shipping does not apply to oversized items like bikes, wheels and car racks.
Most orders ship for free to locations in the continental U.S. However, large items may incur a shipping fee. During checkout, you should see a shipping cost estimate based on the items in your cart.
Most orders arrive within 2 to 4 business days, depending on your location, but this can vary. However, if you paid a fee for shipping and your order takes more than seven days to arrive, Competitive Cyclist will refund your shipping costs.
How can I track my order?
As soon as your order ships, you’ll get an automated email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your UPS tracking information.
Pay for your order on Competitive Cyclist’s secure site with Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, direct bank wire or certified check.
Competitive Cyclist offers a price protection promise!
If you purchase a product from the company, and then it reduces the price of that same item within 60 days of your purchase, contact customer support for a Competitive Cyclist gift card in the amount of the difference. Note that this policy only applies if the same size and color of the item that you originally bought is in stock.
What is Competitive Cyclist’s return policy?
You may return any unused gear in its original packaging at any time for a full refund, minus $6.99 for return shipping.
Get store credit for returns on bikes and used gear with within 30 days of the delivery date. Think there’s a manufacturing defect? Contact the Competitive Cyclist’s warranty department.
Can I exchange my item for a different size or color?
Yes, most products can be exchanged if you need a different size or color. To start this process, contact customer service for assistance, or create an RMA (return merchandise authorization) yourself by going to your Order history on Competitive Cyclist’s website.
Are Competitive Cyclist’s returns free?
No, you’ll be charged $6.99 if you choose to use the company’s pre-paid shipping label. Otherwise, you’ll be responsible for choosing your own carrier and paying the associated return shipping costs.
How do I return an item to Competitive Cyclist?
If you want to use the supplied pre-paid return shipping label to mail in your return, follow these steps:
- Obtain an RMA by either contacting Competitive Cyclist customer service or looking up your order through the Order history section on the company’s website.
- Print out your return shipping label and attach it to the outside of the box.
- Package your items in their original packaging if possible.
- Drop off your package at any UPS location.
- $6.99 will be deducted from your refund if you choose to use the pre-paid shipping label for your return.
- Large items that require freight shipping, such as car racks, cargo boxes and indoor cycles may incur additional shipping costs.
Competitive Cyclist returns address
If you’d rather just use your own shipping method and pay for it upfront, obtain your RMA and address your package to:
Competitive Cyclist Returns Department
2607 South 3200 West, Suite A
West Valley City, UT 84119
When’s the next sale?
You can always check out the sale tab on Competitive Cyclist’s website to find the lowest prices on bikes, gear and other merchandise. You could save 30% or more on bikes and apparel here.
The cycling brand also usually runs special sales during holidays like Memorial Day, Labor Day and, of course, Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What sets Competitive Cyclist apart?
Competitive Cyclist prides itself on offering the best of both worlds — the personalized care and attention to detail of a brick-and-mortar bike shop with the convenience, fast pace and low overhead costs of an online store.
Pros and cons
- Referral program. Get a $10 credit to your account for every friend (up to 10) that you refer to Competitive Cyclist.
- Fit calculator. Competitive Cyclist offers a detailed fit calculator to help you find the perfect bike and accessories.
- 10% military discount. Active duty military members enjoy a 10% discount every time they shop.
- Bikes can only be returned for store credit. So make sure you’re choosing the right one before finalizing your purchase.
The team at Competitive Cyclist loves cycling just as much as you do, so rest assured that you’re getting a quality product. If you’re on the lookout for a new bike, parts or gear, Competitive Cyclist has the high-end merchandise you want.