Clinical Supplies review
Compare alternatives for this closed site when buying your next face mask.
The Clinical Supplies USA website is not active as of February 1, 2021.
Contact the company directly at 801-215-9185 or file a complaint with the FTC if you’re waiting on an order or refund.
Orders over $200
At customers expense
Clinical Supplies appears to be out of business
- The Clinical Supplies USA website is not active as of February 1, 2021. If you're waiting on an order or a refund from Clinical Supplies USA:
- File a complaint with the FTC. Start by reporting the company with your contact information and order details.
- Contact your credit card company. Call the number on the back of your card to report the unfulfilled order to your provider and start the chargeback process.
If you're looking for an alternative retailer, see our updated list of online sites with face masks in stock.
- Ships from the USA.
- Limited supply of American-made 3M masks available.
- Donates masks to charities like the Salvation Army, San Diego Food Bank and others.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Shipping prices vary based on location and order size.
What do people say about Clinical Supplies?
Reviews for Clinical Supplies on its website and through the Better Business Bureau are overwhelmingly positive, with customers reporting fast shipping and quality products.
Though the company has been in business for two years, it's only been accredited with the BBB since July 2020. So reviews through that platform are limited.
What can you buy
- Makrite N95 respirator masks
- 3M made-in-USA face masks
- KN95 masks
- 3-ply disposable masks
- Hand sanitizer
- Face shields
- Cleaning wipes
- Infrared thermometers
Shipping, payments and returns
Shipping costs vary based on your location and the contents of your order. Shipping estimates are provided at checkout after you've entered your shipping address.
Clinical Supplies ships all orders from its San Diego warehouse via USPS and UPS. At checkout, you'll be asked to select your preferred shipping method. The company suggests choosing UPS for faster shipping, as the USPS is currently experiencing delays. However, Clinical Supplies may ship your order using either USPS or UPS, regardless of your preferred shipping method chosen at checkout.
Clinical Supplies accepts Shop Pay, Google Pay and all major credit cards.
Returning your order
Due to the nature of the product, Clinical Supplies does not issue any returns, refunds or exchanges. Order cancellations are also not currently accepted.
If you receive damaged or defective goods, contact Clinical Supplies directly. Customer service may offer you replacement products.
How can I contact customer support?
Get in touch with Clinical Supplies customer support:
- Call 801-215-9185.
- Fill out its online contact form.
Clinical Supplies is a verified retailer of face masks and other personal protective equipment. If you're having trouble finding N95 masks, this supplier is worth a look.
Just keep in mind that all PPE sales are final and you won't be able to cancel your order once it's been placed.