You can now finance purchases at Beautycounter and other clean beauty sites
The brand calling for a change in the cosmetics industry has joined several other clean, eco-friendly beauty brands that let you pay in installments.
If you’re looking for clean beauty products that treat your wallet as well as your skin, Beautycounter now offers another way to pay at checkout. The B corp beauty brand recently partnered with Klarna so you can pick up luxuries like its plumping facial oil and dewy tinted moisturizer without paying interest or fees.
Just select Klarna at checkout to pay in four installments. You’ll immediately see your payment breakdown so you know how much you’ll pay for each installment.
Beautycounter, a proponent of greater transparency around ingredients and sourcing, offers skincare, makeup, and bath and body products for men and women. Products are sold online and through Beautycounter consultants.
All products steer clear of over 1,800 ingredients, including parabens, phthalates and ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid (EDTA). Its an advocate for stricter FDA regulation of beauty products and notes where it sources ingredients from in its ingredient glossary.
Other clean beauty sites with financing options
Beautycounter offers a cleaner beauty product than most mainstream brands, but it’s not the only retailer to do so. And plenty of other beauty shops also allow you to finance your purchase. If you’re not feeling the products from Beautycounter, try:
- bareMinerals. Since the brand’s founding, it’s offered mineral-based makeup and skincare. And it also offers financing with Afterpay.
- Beauty Bay. Looking to flock to less typical brands? You’ll find products from Florence by mills, Inika Organics and Isle of Paradise here, available with Klarna.
- Glow Recipe. Buzzworthy K-beauty products created to boost your glow can be financed through Afterpay.
- Ilia Beauty. Snag skin-loving, award-winning makeup when you pay with Afterpay.
- Ouai. You can don tousled, undone beach waves and natural texture with the celebrity-favored hair care brand that accepts Klarna.
- Sephora. Along with hundreds of beauty brands that meet its Clean at Sephora designation, Sephora offers Afterpay and Klarna at checkout.
- Summer Fridays. The brand all over your Instagram feed accepts Afterpay.
- Ulta. The beauty megastore accepts Afterpay and carries skincare brands ranging from preservative-free Boscia to vegan, cruelty-free Pacifica, plus an array of clean makeup like Pur Cosmetics.
- Versed Skincare. Shop by your skin type, and then finance your new regimen with Afterpay.
- Vert Beauty. Support local business and load up on skincare, hair care and makeup with this Denver-based beauty shop. Accepted forms of payment include Sezzle.
- Volition Beauty. Purchase skincare products created through crowdsourcing via QuadPay.