Note: This product is no longer offered.
Earn ThankYou® points each time you book with Expedia, enjoy travel privileges and complimentary insurance with the Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card — Elite Level.
We know that everyone's situation is unique and we aim to help you find the right product for you. We may receive compensation when you visit our partners' sites or are approved for their products. You can read more about how we maintain editorial independence and how we make money here.Citi, one of the world’s largest credit card providers, in cooperation with online travel agency Expedia, has brought a new brand of card to the market. The Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card — Elite Level offers a range of benefits for travel enthusiasts.
Earn as much as double ThankYou® points for each eligible booking with Expedia, while all other purchases allow you to earn points as well. Opening an account with the minimum amount entitles you to a $100 statement credit plus 20,000 bonus points.
Things to consider about Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card — Elite Level
Do you love to travel? If you do and you are looking for a card with a host of benefits, this could be the right card for you.
Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card — Elite Level lets you to accumulate points and enjoy limitless travel assistance benefits for free. You can accumulate points and exchange them for more exciting rewards, while a competitive balance transfer rate for your outstanding balances is another good feature.
Features of the Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card
- Low annual fee. The annual membership fee is $75 p.a..
- ThankYou® points. Double your ThankYou® points for every dollar spent on eligible purchases on Expedia. Purchases at drugstores, supermarkets, gas stations, parking merchants, and for commuter transportation entitle you to earn 1.00 points for every dollar spent. You also earn ThankYou® points for all other purchases.
- Statement credit. Receive a $100 statement credit after your first eligible Expedia purchase greater than $100 using your card. The purchase must be made within 60 days of opening your account.
- Bonus points. Spend $2500 on your new Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card — Elite Level within four months of opening your account and receive a bonus of 20,000 ThankYou® points.
- Balance transfer rate. Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card — Elite Level offers reasonable balance transfer rates to help you get your finances in control.
- Competitive purchase rate. The card offers a competitive purchase rate from depending on your creditworthiness.
- Citi Photocard. You get added security as your photo and signature appear on the front of your card.
- Up to 20 days grace period on purchases. Enjoy up to 20 interest-free days from the start of your statement cycle and avoid any interest charges.
- Personalized concierge service. Have access to personalized service 24/7, anywhere in the world.
- Redeem ThankYou® points for a range of options. Redemption choices include cash, charitable donations, electronics, or gift cards for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Complimentary insurance policies
- Automatic travel accident insurance. Free coverage for you and your family for transportation tickets booked using your card.
- Trip cancellation / trip interruption coverage. You are eligible for up to $1,500 coverage in the event of cancellation or interruption of a trip billed to your card.
- Auto rental insurance. Receive up to $50,000 per incident for rental vehicles in listed countries.
- Common carrier lost luggage coverage. Receive up to $3,000 for permanently lost, stolen, or damaged baggage or personal articles checked with a common carrier.
- Retail purchase protection. Receive free coverage for items bought using your card against fire, theft, or any accidental breakage within 90 days from date of purchase.
- Zero liability on unauthorised charges. Enjoy a worry-free shopping experience as you won’t be held liable for unauthorized charges made on your card.
- Purchase price guarantee. If you buy an item and find it cheaper by at least $25 within 30 calendar days, you can get the price difference back at a limit of $250 per item and $1000 per year, excluding those items purchased using ThankYou® points.
Compare other Citi credit cards
How to apply for the Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card — Elite Level
You will need to set aside about five minutes to fill out the form.
You must fulfill the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have a valid Social Security Number
In order to verify your identity, you must submit your name, complete address, date of birth, valid email address, and other relevant information and documents that you may be required to submit for further verification. Married individuals can apply for a separate account.
If the features and benefits of the Citi Premier Pass® / Expedia® Card — Elite Level sound ideal for you, sign up today and reap the rewards.
Compare Citibank credit cards