With the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard, members enjoy VIP travel benefits and rewards for an annual fee of $450
The Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard offers high-level rewards for the busiest travelers. These include Admiral Club Membership, a global concierge service, priority check-in and boarding, 0% transaction fees for foreign purchases and waived domestic baggage charges for the member’s first checked bag. And earn 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage bonus miles after spending $7,500 in purchases within the first three months of account opening.
For every $1 spent on American Airlines eligible purchases, members can earn 2 AAdvantage miles. Every dollar spent on other purchases earns 1 AAdvantage mile. Members can also get major savings on eligible purchases.
With no preset spending limit (so long as the amount is paid in full each month), and zero liability for unauthorized transactions, members can utilize their Elite Mastercard without worry.
Features of the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
- Annual fee of $450 The Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard is available to users at an annual fee of $450.
- Retail purchase protection. Card users get 90 days coverage against breakage, fire and theft, and this applies to most items purchased using the card. Card members are also protected against liability for unauthorized charges made on their credit card. Extended warranties are available on items purchased using the card from original US manufacturers. The warranty can be extended for up to one year.
- Interest rates. The standard variable APR for purchases and balance transfers is 16.74% to 24.74% based on your creditworthiness. The APR on cash advances is 26.24%. All rates are variable and subject to the prime rate.
- Transaction fees. No transaction fees are charged for foreign purchases. Balance transfers are charged either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater, with cash advances incurring a charge of $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
Complimentary insurance policies
- Auto rental insurance: Physical damage or theft of a rental car is covered with your World Elite Mastercard. Card members can drive without worry, and focus solely on their trip.
- Travel accident insurance: The card comes with automatic travel accident insurance, available to all card members at no extra cost. Card members who charge their bus, train, ship or air ticket to the card receive automatic common carrier travel accident insurance of up to $500,000.
- Lost luggage coverage: Card members are eligible for lost luggage coverage, which covers luggage that has been damaged, lost or stolen, as well as personal items that were checked by a common carrier. The coverage is eligible if the carrier charges were billed on the card; members are reimbursed up to $3,000.
- Trip interruption and cancellation coverage: If a trip was paid for on the card, certain nonrefundable travel fees may be eligible for a refund in the event of travel cancellations or delays, and certain change fees may be covered.
Compare other Citi credit cards
How to apply for the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard
To be eligible for the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a Social Security number.
If you meet the above requirements, you will be required to produce:
- Personal information. Personal details such as your name, home address, city, state and date of birth are required in the application.
- Employment and financial information. Information required includes your annual income, other sources of income, monthly rent / mortgage, work phone number and bank account information.
The Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite Mastercard aims to provide more luxury and privileges to members.