Finder is committed to editorial independence. While we receive compensation when you click links to partners, they do not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn how we make money.
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card vs Citi® Double Cash Card
Choose between a market-leading 0% intro APR period and cash back.
These two cards from Citi — a finder.com advertising partner — are excellent choices for balance transfers. The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card offers an intro APR on purchases, too. Meanwhile, the Citi® Double Cash Card offers rewards: 1% cash back on all purchases, and another 1% as you pay them off.
Summary of card features
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
- Long intro APR period on both purchases and balance transfers
- Citi Entertainment℠ for deals on dining and going out
- No annual fee
Citi® Double Cash Card
- Earn cash back. Earn cash back twice on everything you buy — 1% when you make the purchase and 1% when you pay your balance. Similar cards let you earn 1.5% back. That's up to a $100 difference if you spend $20,000 a year with your card.
- Intro APR on balance transfers. Enjoy 18 months of a 0% intro APR period for balance transfers. Compared to similar cards, this is one of the longest intro periods you can get. After that, a variable APR of 13.99% to 23.99% applies.
- Citi Entertainment℠. Get special access when buying presale tickets or VIP packages for concerts, sports events, dining and more.
Compare Citi credit cards
Ask an Expert