Finder may earn compensation from partners, but editorial opinions are our own. Advertiser Disclosure
Citi credit cards with no foreign transaction fee
Around half of the provider's cards have no foreign transaction fees.
Use our table to compare Citi credit cards with no foreign transaction fee. Select up to four cards and click "Compare" to see how their features stack up. Or select "Show filters" to narrow your search to products that fit your credit score range and have the perks you need most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Tremont Credit Union Visa Signature College Real Rewards Card review
A simple student card with modest benefits.
- Capital One Quicksilver Secured Cash Rewards credit card review
Qualify with bad credit and earn 1.5% on all purchases.
- Trending stocks on Twitter
We’ve pulled a list together of the top trending stocks being mentioned on Twitter over the past 24 hours.
- Revvi Visa® Card Review
A card with far too many fees to properly serve its purpose.
- First Boulevard account review
First Boulevard offers banking services tailored to Black Americans, but it’s currently waitlisted.
- World of Hyatt Business Credit Card
A flexible Hyatt business card with a huge 75,000 point bonus.
- Figure Pay prepaid debit card review
The Figure Pay card is free and earns rewards, but it lacks several standard features.
- Teachers Federal Credit Union Teachers Student Visa review
A simple, zero-frills student card for Teachers Federal members.
- Premier Members Credit Union Student Credit Card review
A student card without enough to offer to make it worth it.
- ALEC Student Select Rewards Visa Review
A student 0% intro APR card that earns light rewards on purchases.