Citi offers a variety of credit cards with no annual fee. Some of them let you earn cash back on all of your purchases, others let you save money on late payment fees — but most come with a long intro APR period on balance transfers. Use our table to compare your options or click "Show filters" to narrow your search to products that fit your credit score range and have features you need most.
Compare up to 4 providers
More guides on Finder
- Citi Custom Cash℠ Card Review
An enticing and easy-to-use 5% cashback card.
- Citi concierge: How does it work?
A concierge service can help with things like your travel itinerary or even landing concert tickets.
- Citi virtual credit card: How does it work?
A virtual credit card number can increase your card’s security against online fraud.
- Citi extended warranty: How does it work?
Citi offers a market-leading extended-warranty benefit.
- How to activate a Citi credit card
There are three ways to activate a Citi credit card.
- Does Citi have purchase protection?
Get coverage if an eligible item you purchased with your card gets damaged or stolen.
- Citi car rental insurance: Do I still get this perk?
Citi has eliminated the benefit from most of its cards.
- How to get a Citi card cash advance
Make cash withdrawals with a Citi credit card, but at a high price.
- What is Citi Entertainment
Get access to presale tickets or preferred tickets for live entertainment events.
- Citi mobile app review
Monitor your accounts, change your pin or lock or unlock your cards with your smartphone.