Use a Circle promo code to easily transfer dollars, euros or pounds anywhere your friends live.
Circle discount codes and coupons
Oops! Circle coupons are not available at this time. But we’ve got another deal for you:
You might like instead:
How do I use my Circle discount code?
Use your promo code for a discount on Circle international money transfer fees.
- Create an account. Once created, proceed to the transfer payment and details page.
- Enter your code. Click the plus symbol next to “Enter promo code” and enter the promo code from finder.com.
Receive your discount. Click Apply to activate the code and receive your discount.
Circle Review | Pros and cons
- Strong exchange rates. Circle’s rates on US dollars, euros or British pounds are typically within 0.25% of the mid-market rate.
- No fees. You won’t pay a fee to deposit, send, receive or withdraw money with this social payment app.
- No transfer limits. Send as much or as little as you need to, and cash out with at least $30 in your Circle account.
- Currency, location and state limitations. Circle supports only three major currencies to 18 countries. And it’s not yet licensed in Hawaii and a handful of other states.
- ID required. You’ll need to upload a license or passport to send money, which could deter those without either form of ID.
- No live chat option. If you have questions, you’ll need to call or submit an online form for help.
How do Circle transfers work?
- Register for a Circle account. Download the app and enter your personal information, linking a bank account and debit card, if you’d like.
- Enter your transaction details. Click Send at the top of your page, enter how much you’re looking to transfer and choose your recipient from your contacts.
- Send your payment. Confirm your transaction details and click Confirm.
Circle will text a verification code to your phone for a final confirmation and then immediately deposit your funds in your recipient’s Circle account.
What forms of payment does Circle accept?
Circle does not accept cash payments for money transfers. Instead, you can pay for your Circle transaction:
- From your Circle account. Click Send and choose the amount of money you’d like to send.
- With a debit card. If you don’t have money in your Circle account, link a debit card to send instant transfers to other Circle members.
What is Circle’s refund policy?
Circle processes transactions immediately to other Circle members, which means you may not be able to cancel a transfer. However, if you’ve send money to somebody who is not yet registered with Circle and they aren’t able to pick up your funds, you can cancel the transfer from your transaction history.