Chrysler Capital auto loans review
One application for five well-known car manufacturers.
- Best for people looking to buy a car from a manufacturer under the Chrysler brand.
- Pick something else if you want a more flexible repayment schedule.
- Covers multiple manufacturers under the Chrysler brand: Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep or Ram
- Quick application to purchase a car for personal or business use
- Multiple loan repayment options available
- No discounts for recent college grads, first responders or loyal customers
- No grace period for repayments
- Can only change repayment due date once
Chrysler Capital special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Chrysler Capital reviews and complaints
|BBB customer reviews||1.1 out of 5 stars, based on 79 customer reviews|
|BBB customer complaints||239 customer complaints|
|Trustpilot Score||1.5 out of 5 stars, based on 673 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||16 October 2020|
Chrysler Capital falls under TD Auto Finance, which means it shares its Better Business Bureau (BBB) profile. There isn’t much in the way of reviews, and what’s there is overwhelmingly negative. Customers complain of payments being mishandled, titles not being sent in a timely manner and misreporting to credit bureaus.
How to apply
Chrysler has a quick one-page application to save you time when you’re ready to buy a car. Follow these steps to get started online:
- Visit the Chrysler Capital website and click Apply online.
- Enter some personal information, including your Social Security number, date of birth, address and employment status.
- Enter information about your coapplicant, if applying with one.
- Select the year, make and model of the vehicle you want to buy.
- Choose the dealership you want to work with.
- Click Apply securely now to submit your application.
How do repayments work?
Chrysler allows you to make monthly repayments one of four ways:
- Online from your bank account or debit card
- By phone
- By mail
- Through a third-party service — MoneyGram, Western Union, PayNearMe or CheckFreePay
Automatic payments are also available, but there’s no grace period — if you make a late payment, you’ll be charged a fee. And while you can change your due date, this change is permanent and can only be done once.