Chrysler Capital auto loans review
One application for five well-known car manufacturers.
- Best for people looking to buy a car from a manufacturer under the Chrysler brand.
- Pick something else if you want a more flexible repayment schedule.
- Covers multiple manufacturers under the Chrysler brand: Chrysler, Dodge, Fiat, Jeep or Ram
- Quick application to purchase a car for personal or business use
- Multiple loan repayment options available
- No discounts for recent college grads, first responders or loyal customers
- No grace period for repayments
- Can only change repayment due date once
Chrysler Capital special discounts
- Military: Yes
- College grad: No
- Repeat customers: No
- First responders: No
- Accessibility equipment: Yes
Chrysler Capital customer reviews
|BBB customer reviews||1 out of 5 stars, based on 32 customer reviews|
|Trustpilot Score||2.5 out of 5 stars, based on 571 customer reviews|
|Customer reviews verified as of||25 October 2019|
How to apply
Chrysler has a quick one-page application to save you time when you’re ready to buy a car. Follow these steps to get started online:
- Visit the Chrysler Capital website and click Apply Online.
- Enter some personal information, including your Social Security number, date of birth, address and employment status.
- Enter information about your coapplicant, if applying with one.
- Select the year, make and model of the vehicle you want to buy.
- Choose the dealership you want to work with.
- Click Apply Securely Now to submit your application.
How do repayments work?
Chrysler allows you to make monthly repayments one of four ways:
- Online from your bank account or debit card
- By phone
- By mail
- Through a third-party service — MoneyGram, Western Union, PayNearMe or CheckFreePay
Automatic payments are also available, but there’s no grace period — if you make a late payment, you’ll be charged a fee. And while you can change your due date, this change is permanent and can only be done once.