The ultimate “what to buy” guide for your boss.
Choosing the right Christmas gift for your boss is tough. You want to extend a kind gesture without being too flashy or outlandish. To save you some time and headache, we’ve rounded up some of the coolest gift ideas for every boss out there.
Christmas gifts for bosses 2018
Giving your boss a little something for the holidays is a nice way of showing your appreciation and spreading Christmas cheer. But if you’re not necessarily close to this person outside of work, you might find yourself at a loss for what to get them. This rundown of our top picks should help.
Starbucks Holiday Tower Gift Set
Miss Jones Baking Desserts In A Cup
Mele & Co. Rory Charging Station
Funny Work Planner
Ankit Ceramic Travel Coffee Tumbler
Deluxe Cheese Board and Utensils Gift Set
Leather Journal Case
Star Wars Nesting Doll Set
Inspirational Girl Boss Pen Set
Pickle - Bottle Opener
850 mL Glass French Press
Marvel Groot USB Car Charger
Narwhal USB Heated Slippers
It's a Punderful Life: A fun collection of puns and wordplay by Gemma Correll
Cards Against Humanity
Plastic Cat Shaped Desk Tidy Magnet
Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
Bolivian Rosewood Tie Clip
'Scratch the World' Travel map
Tiny Arcade - Licensed Retro Games
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
Personalized Mens Travel Bag
Chalkboard - Novelty Coffee Mug
Tile Slim - Device & Item Finder
The Original BenShot Shot Glass
A Year of Creative Writing Prompts
Find Momo: A Photography Book Paperback by Andrew Knapp
Like a Boss Mug
the sun and her flowers By Rupi Kaur
Canon Selphy CP1200 Wireless Printer
How to pick the best Christmas gift for your boss
The perfect Christmas gift to give your boss will depend on a few factors, like how long you’ve worked for/known your boss, whether or not you interact outside of work and if you’re giving other coworkers or team members presents as well.
Generally, you want to keep these gifts small and thoughtful. Giving something big and expensive to your boss could come off the wrong way. Here are a few pointers to keep in mind while shopping:
- Think of small things that he or she could use around the office.
- Find a small gift set or gift basket with items you know they enjoy.
- Consider something quirky for the boss with a good sense of humor.
- When in doubt, go with a small gesture like a card and a bottle of wine or box of chocolates.
What can I get the boss who has everything?
If you’re having trouble coming up with something your boss truly needs or wants while still being appropriate, try these ideas:
- Gift card to a local restaurant or coffee shop
- Tickets to a game
- Office decor or accessories
- Foodie gift basket
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for bosses?
There’s nothing wrong with hand-making something small to give your boss for Christmas. It’s a great way to not only save money, but to give something thoughtful. These are just a few ideas for your boss:
- Custom coffee mug. Use a permanent marker to create a personalized design on a store-bought mug, then place it in the oven to bake the design on.
- Dry erase calendar. You’ll need an empty picture frame and scrapbook paper or stickers to create a one-of-a-kind dry erase calendar that your boss can reuse every year.
- Travel mug full of goodies. If you know a little about your boss, grab a travel mug or cup and fill it with goodies that he or she will love — like candy, office supplies or soaps and lotions.
Top gift cards for your boss
In a pinch for time or still stuck for ideas this Christmas? A gift card for your boss’s favorite retailer, store or restaurant is sure to be appreciated.Back to top