Spread a little Christmas joy in the office.
The annual office Christmas party will be here before you know it, so it’s time to start thinking about gifts for your colleagues. Gifts for coworkers, clients and bosses are some of the hardest to choose, since finding the balance between “too personal” and “too generic” can be tough. But not to worry — these gift ideas should springboard your imagination and save you some money.
Top Christmas gifts for coworkers 2018
Unless you socialize with them outside of the office, your coworkers can be a tricky bunch to shop for. You want to get them a little something that they’ll actually use, but you don’t want it to come off as too personal if you don’t know them that well. These gift ideas should help.
AeroPress Coffee and Espresso Maker with Tote Bag
What Do You Meme? Adult Party Game
Amazon Echo Dot
Funny Prescription Coffee Mug
the sun and her flowers By Rupi Kaur
Harry Potter Hogwarts Moccasin Slippers
Set of 9 Grey Whiskey Chilling Rocks
Cards Against Humanity
Jelly Belly Cocktail Classics 5-Flavor Gift Box
Secret Santa gifts for coworkers under $20
Sriracha To-Go Bottle Keychain
Space Capsule Tea Infuser
Grow Your Own Cactus Plant Kit
Things You Never Knew Existed
Tiny Arcade - Licensed Retro Games
Hershey Chocolate Candy Bar Variety Pack
Army Man Bottle Opener
Harry Potter Uniform 14 oz Mugs
Emoji Smiley Plush Cushion
How to pick the best Christmas gift for everyone at the office
- Gift for employees. In this case, it’s probably best to buy a generic gift for everyone or spend a little extra time and effort to select a slight variation of the gift for each individual employee. Some examples could be notebooks, coffee mugs, gift cards or treat the team to a holiday lunch or dinner.
- Gifts for coworkers. Presents like boxed chocolates or wine can be good options. Otherwise, think about something they could use at work. A funny desk calendar or some nice stationery could also be cool gifts.
- Gifts for your boss. It doesn’t have to be a big-ticket item, just something that lets them know you thought about them this Christmas. Perhaps a gift basket or a bottle of wine is suitable if you know they like fine foods. A desk plant like a succulent is another option. Stationery items like an appointment book or even a portable phone charger can also be great ideas.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for coworkers?
If you’d rather make something small for everyone at work, consider these cool ideas:
- Homemade Christmas goodies. Whether you’re a master candy maker or baker, whip up a batch of your favorite holiday sweets and package them up for each coworker.
- Mason jar garden. Layer decorative pebbles or rocks at the bottom of a mason jar, then fill it with dirt and plant an herb or other plant your coworkers might like.
- Personalized mug with a treat inside. Use glitter or permanent markers to personalize each person’s mug, then fill them with goodies like hot chocolate mix and marshmallows or apple cider mix.
Christmas deals and coupons
Popular US - Top Deals - US Shopping coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|29 Nov 2018||10% off select hotels||SUG****|
|26 Nov 2018||$50 off fashion & accessories||MON****|
|24 Nov 2018||50% off any mattress||SAL****|
|23 Nov 2018||Up to 60% off sitewide||AMA****|
|24 Nov 2018||$50 off a Puffy Mattress||BES****|
|6 Dec 2018||50% off select LEGO titles||********|
Frequently asked questions
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.