Fresh gift ideas for your special lady.
After a few or many years of marriage, it’s hard to come up with unique Christmas gifts ideas for your wife every year. But you still want to find her a special and thoughtful gift that will surprise her. The trick is to think out of the box to come up with something she’ll absolutely love but will never see coming.
Best Christmas gifts for your wife 2019
Supersonic Hair Dryer
Iris Bronze Eye and Lip Set
Tree of Life Leather Journal
Dodow Sleep Aid Device
Slip for Beauty Sleep White and Pink Collection
Solid Bow Pop Top Mittens
Beautiful Thoughts Journal
Margaux Medium Satchel
Daniella Floral Comforter Snooze Set
14K WG 1.75 carats emerald diamond pendant
Platinum-Dipped Real Rose
1/2 Ct. Tw. Diamond Anniversary Band In 14K Rose Gold
Tea Forte PUGG 24oz Ceramic Loose Leaf Teapot
Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
Women’s Plush Fleece Luxury Long Robe
18" Freshwater Pearl Necklace In Sterling Silver
'Calm' Dead Sea Bath Salts by Herbivore Botanicals
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels
14k Gold Ruby and Diamond Tennis Bracelet
Fashion editor’s picks:
Ben Sherman Rugged Perf Boot Oxford
Striped Print Ringer Tee
Damn Girl! 24-Hour Mascara
Midi Slip Skirt
How to pick the best Christmas gift for your wife
You want to find something that’ll speak to her heart, but you’re having trouble coming up with something you haven’t gifted before. Not to worry — these tips for thinking out-of-the-box should help.
- Think through her regular day-to-day activities. What could you get her that would make some aspect of her daily life easier or more enjoyable?
- Pay close attention to what she tells you leading up to Christmas. She might drop a hint or two about what she’d like.
- Is there something she would love to have or do but that she’d never splurge on for herself?
- Is she the adventurous type? Maybe she’d like to go rock climbing or zip lining.
- Ask her friends. They might have some insight into something she wants or needs.
What can I get my wife who has everything?
Does it seem like your wife has everything she could possibly need or want? In that case, you’ll have to get even more creative with your gift ideas.
- Classes for something she enjoys, like pottery, painting, cooking, dancing or sports.
- Something sentimental, like jewelry, photo gifts or art work.
- Gift certificate to a romantic restaurant, complete with a bottle of wine and chocolates.
- A donation to a charity in her name.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for my wife?
Some women would prefer a from-the-heart DIY gift over anything you could buy from the store. If that sounds like your wife, consider these hand-made Christmas gifts for your special lady:
- Chalkboard coasters. With a little chalkboard paint and some decorative buttons, you can make a set of cute coasters that might even be fun enough to get the kids to use them!
- Clip-on photo board. Flex your creative muscles with a clip photo board that suits her style.
- Pampering mason jar gift. Give her a spa day in a jar with everything she needs for a day of pampering.
- Wooden recipe box. A great choice for the woman who loves to cook and who has recipes from dear family and friends that she surely doesn’t want to lose.
Top gift cards for your wife
In a pinch for time or still stuck for ideas this Christmas? A gift card to your wife’s favorite retailer, store or restaurant is sure to be appreciated.