Surprise your sister with a gift she’ll love.
Make your sister feel special this Christmas with the perfect gift. Whether she’s outdoorsy, into fashion or already has everything, we’ve got a great gift idea for her.
Top Christmas gifts for sisters 2018
No one knows your sister quite like you do, and you want her gift to be heartfelt and well thought out. Our guide will help you find the perfect Christmas gift for her, no matter what she’s into.
Gifts under $25
Calhoun & Co. Good At Naps Woven Throw Blanket
EP-33 Bluetooth Turntable With Speakers
Daniella Floral Comforter Snooze Set
Kodak Instant Photo Printer
Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera
theBalm NUDE 'dude Eyeshadow Palette
Kate Spade 'one in a million' Initial Pendant Necklace
Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette
Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa
KeepCup Brew Glass Reusable 12 oz Coffee Cup
Mint Green Glass Water Bottle with Silicone Sleeve
Narwhal USB Heated Slippers
S'well Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Disney Villains Stationery Set
Game of Thrones Silver Tumbler Set of 2
Gigantic Donut Pool Float
Stocking stuffers for your sister
Grow Your Own Cactus Plant Kit
Space Capsule Tea Infuser
Womens Knit Festive Fleece Slipper Socks
How to pick the best Christmas gift for your sister
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for your sister? Ask yourself these three questions to help you get started:
- What’s your budget? You don’t have to spend a fortune to give a heartfelt Christmas present. Determine a budget you’re comfortable with, then narrow down your search accordingly.
- How old is she? Are you shopping for a pre-teen sister or an adult sister with children? This will obviously change what type of gift you give her.
- What are her interests? Take some time to think about what she enjoys doing. Does she like to cook? Play sports? Drink wine? Does she have pets? Think of something she might love but wouldn’t splurge on for herself. If she likes adventure, you could gift her coupons for adventure sports like rafting, mountaineering or skydiving. If she loves music, grab her some concert tickets.
If you’re still stuck, check out what she’s up to on social media. You might get a clue about clothing brands she loves or activities she likes to do. If all else fails, you can always ask one of her friends for advice.
What can I get the sister who has everything?
If your sister seems to have everything she could possibly need or want, go for something sentimental to remind her how special she is. Some memorable gifts to consider are:
- Personalized jewelry like a charm bracelet or locket
- Photo gift like a blanket, calendar, mug or album
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for sisters?
A handmade gift can be even more meaningful than something store-bought, not to mention the fact that DIY gifts help you stretch your holiday bucks. Here are a few DIY Christmas gift ideas that your sister might love:
- Knitted scarf or gloves. Are you handy with a knitting needle? Whip up something for your sister like a colorful scarf with matching gloves. Every time she wears them, she’ll think of you.
- Homemade shower scrub or bath bombs. You don’t have to spend a fortune buying fancy soaps to give your sister a luxurious gift she’ll love. Make a homemade sugar scrub or bath bomb in her favorite scent.
- Glitter mugs. These are some of the hottest DIY gift ideas this year, and they’re super easy to make. Just grab an inexpensive mug and add dishwasher-safe glitter paint to the bottom half of the mug.
Top gift cards for your sister
In pinch for time or still stuck for ideas this Christmas? A gift card for your sister’s favorite retailer, store or restaurant is sure to be appreciated.
Top Christmas deals
Frequently asked questions
Photo by Nynne Schrøder on Unsplash