Knock this year’s gift out of the park.
For the man that does and means so much to you and your family, you want to find an extra-special gift. But finding the perfect present that he’ll actually love is a tall order. Come up with a list of things he wants or needs related to his favorite hobbies, sports teams or even his career to hit a home run with the love of your life this Christmas.
Top Christmas gifts for husbands 2019
Not quite sure how to get your message across about just how much you care and appreciate your man? Pick something from this carefully curated list, or use it as inspiration to come with an out-of-this-world gift idea.
Fire Escape Shelves
Himalayan Salt BBQ Plank
Brown Leather Wrap Bracelet
Puentes Denver Men's Tie Clip Bar Set
Cuisinart Portable Grill
Mele & Co. Rory Charging Station
Corkcicle Whiskey Wedge
EP-33 Bluetooth Turntable With Speakers
Rocky Patel Platinum Limited Edition Cigar
Cuisinart Espresso Maker
LaMetric Time Wi-Fi Clock for Smart Home
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch
The Secret of Golf
Amazon Echo Show
Majestic International Cotton Pajamas
Homebrewing Craft Beer Making Kit
Sangean WR-22 Bluetooth Radio
Grill Master by Williams-Sonoma
What Do You Meme? Adult Party Game
Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II
Tile Slim - Device & Item Finder
Bose QuietControl 30 Wireless Headphones
Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
How to pick the best Christmas gift for your husband
Husbands can be tricky to shop for, especially if they have a way of not dropping any hints about what they want. If you find yourself in this predicament around the holidays, consider these shopping tips:
- Think about what he likes to do. Can you get him sports equipment, woodworking tools, parts for his hobby vehicle?
- Think about things that would make his daily life easier. These might not be the most glamorous of gifts, but they sure can come in handy. Is there something he could use at work, in his office, in his vehicle or at home?
- Ask his buddies. They might have a clue about something he’s been wanting or somewhere he’d like to go that he might not have mentioned to you.
- If you have kids, especially young ones, get them in on the gift. Your husband might appreciate something that the whole family made or picked out just for him.
What can I get a husband who has everything?
Does your husband already have everything he could possibly need or want? In that case, you’ll have to think a little more out of the box, like:
- Tickets to a sporting event.
- A weekend getaway with just the two of you, or with the guys.
- A Netflix, Amazon or Hulu subscription for the movie and TV buff.
- Something sentimental, like customized photo gifts.
- Beard-balm kit.
- Shaving subscription box.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for husbands?
If you’re still at a loss for what to buy, think about making him something special instead.
- Beer bottle glasses. Use heat to carefully cut his favorite beer bottles in half, then sand the edges to create unique drinking glasses.
- Date night kit. But make it something that’s all about him. Think tickets to an event you might otherwise veto, or an adventurous camping trip.
- Firewood tote. This is a totally practical gift that he can use all season long if he enjoys building a fire in your home fireplace or wood burning stove.
- DIY drink koozies. If you’re handy with a sewing machine, you could easily whip up a set of drink koozies featuring his favorite team.
Top gift cards for husbands
In a pinch for time or still stuck for ideas this Christmas? A gift card to your husband’s favorite retailer, store or restaurant is sure to be appreciated.