Find the perfect gift for two.
So you have a couple or two on your holiday shopping list, but are having trouble finding a gift that both people will love. Not to worry — we’ve done the legwork for you and found a bunch of unique gift ideas that are perfect for couples.
Top Christmas gifts for couples 2019
Christmas shopping for one person can be hard enough. Finding the perfect gift for two… definitely harder. To start, think about how long this couple has been together, whether or not they live together and what types of things they enjoy doing. From there, all that’s left to do is browse through these handpicked gift guides for couple-friendly presents that they’ll love.
Our Adventure Fund Coin Bank
Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera
'Scratch the World' Travel map
Amped Fleece Throw Blanket
Cards Against Humanity
Our Moments Couples Conversation Starters
LaMetric Time Wi-Fi Clock for Smart Home
Calhoun & Co. Good At Naps Woven Throw Blanket
Salt and Pepper Aprons
USA Beer Cap Map
Star Wars Nesting Doll Set
Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa
Cotton Jacquard 6-Piece Towel Set
10x10" Gray Felt Letter Board
Couples Coffee Mugs
Cuisinart Espresso Maker
His and Hers Moscow Mule Copper Mugs
Kate Spade His & Hers Cotton Kitchen Set
Tile Slim - Device & Item Finder
Magnetic Poetry - Original Kit
Home For The Holidays Christmas Gift Basket
the sun and her flowers By Rupi Kaur
Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera
InnoGear Essential Oil Diffuser
Sangean WR-22 Bluetooth Radio
The Big Activity Book For Couples
Star Wars Snack Bowls
Sriracha To-Go Bottle Keychain
Magnetic Poetry - Original Kit
Harry Potter Uniform 14 oz Mugs
How to pick the best Christmas gift for couples
Since you’re buying a present to suit two people, make sure it’s something both of them will use or have an interest in. If you’re buying for a couple that lives together, some top gift ideas might be:
- Alcohol or fine-food gift baskets
- Food box subscriptions
- Board games and other entertainment essentials
If you’re buying for a couple that doesn’t live together, the process can be a little trickier. To avoid awkwardness, think of items that won’t have to stay at one person’s house. Our top suggestions are:
- “Experience gifts” like a gift card to a restaurant or concert tickets
- “His and hers” gifts like mugs, spoons, pillow cases, phone covers and the like
What can I get the couple that has everything?
Everyone knows that couple who seem to have all their ducks in a row. It can make shopping for them quite the challenge. Depending on their personalities, interests and hobbies, you can get creative with your gift. A few of our top suggestions include:
- Monthly box subscriptions
- Tickets to a concert, movie or play
- Plane tickets or travel arrangements
- Something sentimental, like a photo album, frame or personalized gift
- A donation to a charity in their names
If you’re still stuck for ideas, take a look at our top gift suggestions for people who have everything.
What are the best DIY Christmas gifts for couples?
Giving the perfect couple’s gift doesn’t have to mean spending a lot of money. Check out our fave DIY gifts for couples to save money and wow your lucky giftees:
- Chalkboard mug. Grab an inexpensive plain mug and use chalkboard paint to make the bottom half customizable. They can write their names on the mug or leave each other cute notes in the morning.
- Hot chocolate or cookie kit. Treat the couple to a romantic evening by the fire sipping hot chocolate, or gift them a date night at home baking cookies together.
- Customized keychains. Create photo keychains for both partners so they can be reminded of their loved one’s smiling face every time they reach for their keys.
- Scrapbooking/travel art kit. Know a couple who loves to travel or go on adventures together? Put together a kit so they can keep their memories documented and enjoy them for years to come.
Top gift cards for couples
In a pinch for time or still stuck for ideas this Christmas? A gift card to the couple’s favorite retailer, store or restaurant is sure to be appreciated.